Please have a seat. 请坐。 767. How do you feel about working on weekends? 你觉得周末上班怎么样? 768.The yacht market is slow this time of the year. 一年中的这个时候,游艇市场很低靡。 769. You havent made a single sale in the past 3 weeks. 过去的三

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

L: good morning. How can I help you? C: I'd like to open a new account. L: have you filled out an application form? C: yes. And I've brought some documents along with me, too. Do you need to see my passport? L: yes. I'll just have my assistant looko

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Popular Indian Yoga Guru Could Influence Election Gopal Singh Bisht says he was healed from Hepatitis B under Ramdevs guidance. He believes its now his duty to spread the gurus message. Soon, he will join thousands of others in traveling across India

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(九月)

Facebook is trying to figure out how to deal with its worst hack ever. The company says a security issue has affected almost 50 million accounts. Facebook's engineers first noticed something unusual on September 16. It took them 11 days after that to

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年10月

One day, we all want to retire. After working for most of our lives, we imagine a time when we can stop working, and have choices in how we spend our time. Because were all living longer than ever before, its going to take even more money to support

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

UN: Plastic Accounts for $13B in Damage to Marine Habitat As World Cup play continues across Brazil, the country is gearing up to host the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. Among the concerns is that the sailing venue near Rio de Janeiro is too polluted to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(七月)

A:Would you like to know about benefits and so forth? 您愿意了解一下它的好处及其他的事情吗? B:Please. Everyone enjoys hearing the benefits of something! 请讲。每个人都喜欢听有好处的事情啦! A:With this agreement

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

There is a look. Don't tell me. You've died and come back as a bat with a perm . This Hindu Yoga position increases blood flow to the brain, thus maximizing concentration and cognitive performance. It's also quite a rush. I am so nervous. You? My pal

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Facebook says it will be more open about the posts it takes down. The company tells NPR that today it is publishing internal details of its community standards. That's the term for what's allowed on Facebook and what is not. Moni

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: All right, earlier this year, special counsel Robert Mueller indicted a Russian troll farm known as the Internet Research Agency. We are now learning more about Russia's influence campaign on social media against the United S

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Celebrities Tweet Like Bots 大V账户更博的是名人还是机器? Twitter has more than 300 million monthly active users. But researchers have estimated that between about 30 million and 50 million of those are Twitter botsautomated accounts th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(八)月

I decided to switch banks recently, and after looking at my options, I went for Mar Vista National Bank. I drove over to the bank, parked next to the drive-through teller lanes, and walked inside. I made my way to the new accounts desk, and was greet

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Some birds are better at hunting than others and this male clearly isn't the best. He was her mate last year as well. Could his idle nature be the reason why last year's clutch failed? The chicks should be growing exponentially, yet they are getting

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

In my family, there are penny-pinchers and spendthrifts, and everything in between. My brother Frank has the reputation for being stingy with money. He likes to save up and only spend when he has to. I bet he has a lot stashed away. He's careful with

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Elizabeth Carlassare. Today, I want to answer some of the listener questions I received in response to last weeks episode about FDIC insurance. Patti M. e-mailed me with this question: If you have a CD for $100,000 in an FDIC-insured bank and the

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 货币英语

by Laura Adams Didnt think there was a way to take money out of your IRA without having to pay a penalty? In this article Ill tell you how to do that and give you more great reasons to love a Health Savings Account. The Money Girl Facebook Sweepstake

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 货币英语

今天我们要学的词是hack。 Hack, 意思是非法侵入,常用在网络中。美国联邦调查局逮捕了一名35岁男子。 The man allegedly hacked into the personal email accounts of 50 victims, including many celebrities, 这名男子涉

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Marianne: I dont understand it. I got a notice from the bank that two of my checks bounced. Ive never had an overdraft in my life. Jae: That doesnt sound like you. Youre always so careful with your money. Marianne: I am! I dont understand what happen

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I have a day job, but I recently started a small business on the side. I didnt know anything about accounting and my friend, Roland, said he would give me some advice. Roland: So, the reason that you need to do your bookkeeping is so you can manage y

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Xiao Gang, head of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, started his keynote address by acknowledging regulation defects and showing determination to make changes. The abnormal fluctuation lately has shown how immature our stock market is: our

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台