英语学习方法-优美散文模仿秀

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法大全

A light drizzle was falling as my sister Jill and I ran out of the Methodist Church, eager to get home and play with the presents that Santa had left for us and our baby sister, Sharon. Across the str

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(365) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

A Love Letter Pain is constant companion and isn't very good one. I try to reason with this and I end of feeling miserable. I can not help but think about you. You, who has so much to give and share with me. Even when I was young, you were constant f

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

A lady in a faded gingham dress and her husband, dressed in a homespun threadbare suit, stepped off the train in Boston, and walked timidly without an appointment into the president of Harvard’s out

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

CINDERELLA-THE REAL STORY By Yvonne Augustin I'm sure you have all heard the story of Cinderella. You know the beautiful girl with the two mean step-sisters, and wicked step-mother. Well you already know the ending, the beautiful girl marries the han

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

Biologist Creates Portrait Gallery of North American Bees 生物学家绘制北美蜜蜂精美肖像画 While the collapse of honey bee colonies in North America is still an unsolved mystery, a biologist with the U.S. Geological Survey is trying to p

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 re-② 表示反,非 remove = re + move(移动) 往反方向移动 v

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

黄昏 Dusk 茅盾 By Mao Dun 海是深蓝色的,说不上光滑;排了队的小浪开正步走,数不清有多少,喊着口令一,二 一似的,朝喇叭口的海塘来了。挤到沙滩边,噗嘶! 队伍解散,喷着愤怒的白沫。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

A moving story--about FAMILY A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year oldson waiting for him at the door. SON: Daddy, may I ask you a question? DAD: Yeah sure, what is it? replied the man. SON: Daddy, how much do you ma

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

North country scene: A hundred leagues locked in ice, A thousand leagues of whirling snow. Both sides of the Great Wall One single white immensity. The Yellow River's swift current Is stilled from end to end. The mountains dance like silver snakes An

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

(二) 英语小说的翻译 小说反映的是广阔的社会现实,因此翻译英语小说首先必须有着宽广的知识面,有着较为丰富的英语民族与国家的社会文化知识,如历史、地理、文学艺术、政治、宗教

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 北外翻译笔记

托马斯哈代,英国诗人、小说家。他是横跨两个世纪的作家,早期和中期的创作以小说为主,继承和发扬了维多利亚时代的文学传统;晚年以其出色的诗歌开拓了英国20世纪的文学。 I thought

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

精美英文欣赏:The More Loving One

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

精美英文欣赏:If I were a Boy Again

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Idiom: Rack your brain ( try to find answer ) Hit the book: Approachable Substitution Recommendation Take order Crouch Paraphrase Unconsciously Assure Run out Make yourself seem approachable when taking orders. People will have questions, want to mak

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

It's very easy to forget to relax during our hectic days and nights, during the time when we're constantly trying to get things done. So many of us are spending so much time on our jobs and our extra tasks in life that we tend to forget to slow down

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Can it really be sixty-two years ago that I first saw you? 我们初次相遇,难道真的是六十二年前吗? It is truly a lifetime, I know. But as I gaze into your eyes now, it seems like only yesterday that I first saw you, in that small ca

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

本文是一篇希腊神话,讲述了一个凄婉动人的故事。主人公Dryope因误伤了一位化身为荷花的女神而被变成了同样的植物。文章语言生动,情节感人,从主人公幸福的生活入手,更增添了故事的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Are you looking for love? When you want to impress a potential girlfriend or boyfriend, you take great care with your appearance and try to be on your best behaviour. But what about your grammar? Do you check if you are using verbs and commas properl

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版