躺在床上的人听着同伴的描述,享受着这一分一秒带来的快乐。他知道了一个孩子如何差一点掉进湖里,身着夏日衣裙的女孩又是多么美丽。同伴的描绘让他觉得自己几乎是亲眼看到了外面发

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height to My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of 1)Being and 2)ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everydays Most quiet need, by sun and ca

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

荷塘月色 Moonlight over the Lotus Pond 朱自清 Zhu Ziqing 这几天心里颇不宁睁。今晚在院子里坐着乘凉,忽然想起日日走过的荷塘,在这满月的光里,总该另有一番样子吧。月亮渐渐地升高了,墙外马

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

小麻雀 A Little Sparrow 老舍 Lao She 雨后,院里来了个麻雀,刚长全了羽毛。它在院里跳,有时飞一下,不过是由地上飞到花盆沿上,或由花盆上飞下来。看它这么飞了两三次,我看出来:它并不

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

The Story Of The Farmer And His Donkey One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the framer tried to figure out what to do. Finally he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up any

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Artist:Celine Dion Albums: All The Way - A Decade of Song Phil Spector, the genius producer behind such classic '60s hits as You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' and Be My Baby, devised a production strategy called Wall of Sound in which all the instrumen

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Happiness Equates with Fun? I live in Hollywood. You may think people in such a glamorous, fun-filled place are happier than others. If so, you have some mistaken ideas about the nature of happiness. Many intelligent people still equate happiness wit

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

双语散文: Optimism and Pessimistic The optimism all saw in each time the danger to the opportunity, but the pessimistic person all saw in each opportunity to the danger. 乐观者在每次危难中都看到了机会,而悲观的人在每个机会

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I'll try C.G Rossetti The little boy who says Ill try Will climb to the hill-top. The little boy who says I cant. Will at the bottom stop. 'I'll try does great things every day. I can't gets nothing done. Be sure then that you say I'll try And let I

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

剥板栗生活散文(英汉) Chestnut is mature in October. The first time I peel the chestnut scene still engraved in the mind.This year's National Day, I came home Chun. When he first entered the door to my grandfather house, they sa

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ever seen a great champion boxer like Manny Pacquiao? With his speed, agility and power, he has conquered lots of other great boxers of the twenty first century. In between fights, he keeps his training regime and intensifies it when another fight ap

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What does it mean to relax? Despite hearing this term thousands of times during the course of our lives, very few people have deeply considered what it's really about. 放松是什么意思?尽管一生中我们会成千上万次地听到这个词,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

有两个贫苦的樵夫靠上山捡柴糊口,有一天,他们在山里发现两大包棉花,两人喜出望外。棉花轻且贵,当下俩人各背了一包棉花赶路回家。 There once were two poor woodsmen who made a living by collecti

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Jaguar is an endangered animal. It is said that there are less than 20 jaguars in the world currently, one of which is now living in the national zoo of Peru. In order to protect this jaguar, Peruvians singled out a pitch of land in the zoo for it, w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

白杨树实在是不平凡的,我赞美白杨树! The white poplar is no ordinary tree. Let me sing its praises. 当汽车在望不到边际的高原上奔驰,扑入你的视野的,是黄绿错综的一条大毡子;黄的,那是土,未开

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

There are times when we are faced with illnesses, disorders, disabilities some type of tragedy that causes us to lose contact with ourselves and the world in which we live. Our happiness begins to fade and our heart begins to grow heavy. This affects

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A man and his girlfriend were married. It was a large celebration. 一个男人和他的女朋友结婚,举行了一场盛大的结婚庆典。 All of their friends and family came to see the lovely ceremony and to partake of the festivities and ce

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

野草 Wild Grass 夏衍 Xia Yan 有这样一个故事。 There is a story which goes like this: 有人问:世界上什么东西的气力最大?回答纷纭的很,有的说象,有的说狮,有人开玩笑似的说:是金刚。金刚有多少气

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Life comes in a package. This package includes happiness and sorrow, failure and success, hope and despair. Life is a learning process. Experiences in life teach us new lessons and make us a better person. With each passing day we learn to handle var

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The story goes that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. 话说两个好朋友正在穿越一个沙漠。途中他们忽然争吵了起来,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文