Until he does so, he labors under a curse. He writes not of love but of lust, of defeats in which nobody loses anything of value, of victories without hope and, worst of all, without pity or compassion. His grief grieves on no universal bones, leavin

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

My dear friends, Do you know what is the most precious and everlasting thing in the world ?Money?You may lose everything you have if you don't use money carefull enough.Youth?In one's long life youth is like a flash in the pan and no one in the world

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

The letter reads: Remember, there are distinctive qualities that set apart the successful Chinese....strive to excel in all you do; be a superb parent willing to curtail your own pleasure for the sake of better nurturing your children; be generous, f

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

In a way, my own experiences reflect those of many women in the business arena who struggle to retain the best of who they are while carving out a successful management career. During my visit here, I have met and talked with so many women, and I am

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

In contrast, the leaders we revere, the businesses and institutions that last, they are not generally the result of a narrow pursuit of popularity or personal advancement, but of devotion to some bigger purpose. The preservation of the union or the d

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I was there because of Billy Jean King promoting an HBO special about women in sports called Dare to compete. It was about Title IX and how we finally, thanks to government action, provided opportunities to girls and women in sports. 我去那儿是因

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

My Dad greeted me. There were all his friends at the station. Beside me, their kids looked paragons of respectability. 我的父亲跟我打招呼,车站到处是他的朋友。那里除了我之外,其他小孩看上去都很体面。 He saw the

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

At least let some of them into your lives. Giving lifts the heart in a way that getting never can. Maybe it really was Oscar Wilde who said: No one ever died, saying if only I had one more day at the office. 至少要让其中的一部分理想融入你

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

What is at stake is immense. Will those who believe in peaceful co-existence triumph, matching the growing economic power and wealth with a politics and culture at ease with the 21st Century? Or will the victors be those that seek to use that economi

The question is, where do we go from here? How do we work together to be on the right side of history together? More than 50 years ago, Hu Shi, one of your great political thinkers and a teacher at this university, said these words: Now some people s

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

In the face of these challenges new systems of training and social security will have to be devised, and new environmental policies and technologies will have to be introduced with the goal of growing your economy while improving the environment. Eve

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

On the Indian subcontinent, just as most of the rest of the world is moving away from nuclear danger, India and Pakistan risk sparking a new arms race. We are now pursuing a common strategy to move India and Pakistan away from further testing and tow

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

And today I want to talk to you a little bit about the dreams, about the dreams of your future, and dreams for this country. 今天,我想跟你们谈谈梦想,关于畅想你们未来的梦想,关于中国的梦想。 I want to talk to you a l

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

My motherin-law, Eunice Kennedy ShriverI always like to mention her, because it gets me on the good side of hershe, for instance, started an organization called Special Olympics. She stared Special Olympics which is for people with mental disabilitie

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Some fear that China will buy up American companies, but that fear also existed in the 80s, when America feared that Japan was going to buy up American companies. So what? It was just good, and to the benefit of America. We should welcome China's inv

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Well, let me tell you something. After two and a half hourseven though they told me that I shouldn't train that much or I would get really soreI left the gymnasium, I rode my bicycle home. And after the first mile I got numb, and I couldn't feel anym

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Well, thank you very much, President. First of all, I want to thank President Gu for having me here, and I want to thank Mr. Qizhi for your kind introduction. Thank you very much. 非常感谢,首先,我要感谢顾校长邀我至此,我还要感

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Everyone overuses the word love. I love your shoes. I just love the new Justin Guarini CD. I really love those little things they put on the chicken sandwiches at Subway. In Hollywood, they say Love ya, babe! So, OK, I get it. It's just the way peopl

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

So, thirty-one years ago today, I drove from Madison, Wisconsin, to Los Angeles, California. On the way, I passed Camp Randall, where my college graduation ceremony was in progress. I thought about going to the ceremony, but it meant I would've arriv

So it still happens every single day, decisions come my way that requires me to decide who am I really doing this for? Decisions that allow me to make a decision as to whether or not I will do the right thing or will I do the popular thing. So far ev

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲