What Is Real Beauty? Yang Lingyuan 本篇是96年湖南省第二届非英语专业大学生英语演讲比赛团体二等奖获奖者之一的演讲辞。其中引用正、反两方面的事例来论述真正的美不在外表,而在内心这一观点

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I Regain Confidence By Li Jun (李军青岛海洋大学) (2001年11月下旬,在上海举行的第七届21世纪爱立信杯英语演讲比赛华东地区比赛中获得第一名) 专家点评:本演讲语言较流畅,从具体事件人手,将主

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Enjoy Yourself While Fulfilling Responsibility By Wang Yu王羽四川师范大学) (2001年11月8日,在西安举行的第七届 21世纪爱立信杯英语演讲比赛西北地区比赛中获得第一名) 专家点评:本文主题突出,以小见大

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, memebers of the university, graduates, ladies and gentlemen. As I look around this hall full of happy, proud faces, filled with enthusiasm and hope for the future, I am struck by the rich possibilities that await you. You

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

We all want an America defined by deep and meaningful equality, from civil rights to labor rights, from women's rights to gay rights--from ending discrimination to promoting unionization, to providing help for the most important job there is: caring

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

To the young people like-a 13-year-old Anne Riddell from Mayfield, Ohio, who had been saving for two years to go to Disney World and decided to use her savings instead to travel to Pennsylvania with her mom and volunteer there, as well. To the vetera

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

We knew him from the Paramount lot and he could see right away that we were in a funk. We immediately poured out our heart to him, explaining the pain of our humiliating misfortune. 我们在派拉蒙公司的时候就认识了他。他一眼就看出我

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Whatever happens happens now, so live your life where the action is now. And one more thing: If you're going to be on television, don't call your friends and tell them to watch until after you've seen it. 不管发生什么事情,都只是发生在现

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Friends, let me paint a picture for you. Here is a typical day in Americasix youths under the age of 20 will commit suicide, 12 children under the age of 20 will die from firearmsremember this is a DAY, not a year399 kids will be arrested for drug ab

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Previous ages may not have had the wealth we enjoy. Their houses may have lacked electricity, and they squeezed their many kids into small homes without central heating. But those homes had no darkness, nor were they cold. They were lit bright with t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

One of my fondest memories of William, one time when he was a little boy, he was at my house, and I used to collect these antique museum quality Sharker boxes, and I walked into the room and William has my one of a kind Sharker boxes and he's stackin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Thank you, President Cowan, Mrs. President Cowen; distinguished guests, undistinguished guestsyou know who you are, honored faculty and creepy Spanish teacher. 尊敬的考恩校长,校长夫人,尊敬的嘉宾你们知道自己是谁,不用介绍

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I don't rule out that it will be this year. When I do return, I need to make my behavior more respectful of the game. In recent weeks, I have received many thousands of e-mails, letters and phone calls from people expressing good wishes. To everyone

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

I was wrong. I was foolish. I don't get to play by different rules. The same boundaries that apply to everyone apply to me. I brought this shame on myself. I hurt my wife, my kids, my mother, my wife's family, my friends, my foundation and kids all a

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

For all that I have done, I am so sorry. 为此我深感歉意。 I have a lot to atone for, but there is one issue I really want to discuss. Some people have speculated that Elin somehow hurt or attacked me on Thanksgiving night. It angers me that p

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

So it's 1995, I'm in college, and a friend and I go on a road trip from Providence, Rhode Island to Portland, Oregon. And you know, we're young and unemployed, so we do the whole thing on back roads through state parks and national forests -- basical

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

When I was a child, I always wanted to be a superhero. I wanted to save the world and then make everyone happy. But I knew that I'd need superpowers to make my dreams come true. So I used to embark on these imaginary journeys to find intergalactic ob

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

美国作家肯奥利塔(Ken Auletta)曾表示:佩奇是一个很自我的人,开会时总是低着头玩弄着Android手机,他不适合在公共场合演讲,他讨厌安排满满的日程表,他认为花费太多时间与记者、分析

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

President Levin, thank you very much. Dean Brodhead, fellows of the Yale Corporation, fellow Yale parents, families, and graduates: It's a special privilege to receive this honorary degree. I was proud 33 years ago to receive my first Yale degree. I'

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

That's how I've come to feel about the Yale experiencegrateful. I studied hard, I played hard, and I made a lot of lifelong friends. What stays with you from college is the part of your education you hardly ever notice at the time. It's the expectati

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲