THE FAMILY ’ SNAME Like father, like son. George W. : I, George Walker Bush, do solemnly swear... George Bush : ...that I will faithfully execute... George W.: ...the office of President... George B

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

Michael: I called because I met someone. Julianne: Well, that’s great. That’s great ’cause you haven’t really seen anybody, have you — since 1) dingbat Jenny Lee. Michael: No, you don’t un

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(404) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

[00:04.96]Ill bet you,you can read flawlessly,right here,right now. 我跟你打赌 你此时此刻就能流利朗读 [00:09.63]And if I win the bet,I get to ask you more questions. 如果我赢了 你必须回答我提的问题 [00:12.92]And if I wi

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-国王的演讲

THE SWINEHERD There was once a poor Prince, who had a kingdom. His kingdom was very small, but still quite large enough to marry upon; and he wished to marry. It was certainly rather cool of him to say to the Emperor's daughter, Will you have me? Bu

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 安徒生童话

I could not bear it, Catelyn said, trembling. 这样子我承受不了。她颤抖着回答。 You must, he said. Sansa must wed Joffrey, that is clear now, we must give them no grounds to suspect our devotion. 你必须忍耐。他说:珊莎要嫁给

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

London Show Looks Back at Princes Career An exhibit in London is offering music lovers a chance to see over 200 items once owned by the recording artist known as Prince. The show is called My Name is Prince. It follows his long career in the music in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Saudi Crown Prince Detains Opponents, Expands Power The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is expanding his power over the Middle East country with a reported anti-corruption campaign. 沙特王储正在通过反腐运动扩大他在这个中东国家的权力

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

SW-白雪公主 Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人 音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 魔法女巫把灰姑娘变成了美丽公主,并给了她水晶马车赶往王子的舞会~帮助它驾驶马车越过路上的障碍,要在十二点之前到达才

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Try it on, fair maiden, he said. Every lady may try on the slipper. 于是,他说:试试吧,美丽的女孩。每个女士都可以试试这只鞋子。 So Cinderella sat down and put the slipper on her foot. 于是灰姑娘坐下来,穿上了鞋

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

I only wish that some of those musicians were here with us today, 查尔斯海泽伍德:我多希望他们今天也能在这儿, so you could see at firsthand how utterly extraordinary they are. 你们就能亲眼看到他们是多么非同寻常。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Fox held his breath. 小狐屏住了呼吸。 The mean dragon will be played by Junior, said Miss Moon. 刻薄的飞龙将由朱尼尔扮演,月亮老师说。 I'll do my best, said Junior. 我会竭尽全力的。朱尼尔说。 And now for the pa

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

Sansa did not understand. She looked at her prince. Did I say something wrong, Your Grace? Why will he not speak to me? 珊莎不懂这是怎么回事,于是转头向她的王子求助:王子殿下,我做错了什么?为何他不愿跟我说话

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

今天我们要学的词是fine。 Fine, 做为名词,有罚款的意思。 The basketball player is facing a hefty fine of $100,000 for misconduct, 这个篮球运动员因为不当行为可能要受到十万美元的大笔罚款。 Toyota agreed

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The city of Krolevets, in Ukraines Sumy region, is home to the worlds most unique apple garden, consisting of only one tree. Spanning 10 acres, the 220-year-old tree known as apple tree colony has dozens of individually rooted trunks that constantly

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Henan couple got married on a highway, choosing a lucky time to wed, rather than waiting out a traffic jam in the city of Luoyang. Video of the ceremony has since hit the internet, with most offering congratulations for an unforgettable wedding.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

You'll have to take care of the baby today, a woman told her husband . I'm not feeling well.Then you must stay in bed and rest, dear. her husband said. I'll be pleased to look after our baby. Thank you. I'll have a quiet day and I'll soon get better.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

To: Sharif ~ From: Sara Dear Sharif, I always thought that dreams were just dreams, but you made them all come true and even better, you built new dreams with me! I can not thank you enough for being more than perfect because you showed me that even

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Echo! 回声! Fairy tales are wonderful, magical stories that capture children's imaginations and delight and entertain them. 童话是精彩、奇妙的故事,抓住孩子们的想象力并为他们带来欢笑和娱乐。 Well, maybe today at l

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情