MIT媒体实验室的创始人尼古拉斯内格罗蓬特带你走上一个游览历史 30 年科技发展的旅程。 这个完美的语言者强调了他在 20 世纪的 70 和 80 年代所看到的那些当时被忽略却现在普及生活的操作界

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:2014创意的一年

Paul Moller 介绍了未来的私人空中交通工具:飞天车汽车和飞机的融合带给我们真正的交通自由。他介绍了两种他发明的飞天车:穆勒飞天车(喷气式飞机+ 汽车)和盘旋飞碟。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:交通工具

在这个简要的演讲里,索格里芬斯揭示了他的发明,以及他的新公司马卡倪能源所开发的:巨大的可以提供惊人的干净和可再生能源的风筝涡轮。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:环境 重造计划

When Jean-Philippe Michel, a career coach, works with secondary school students, he doesnt use the word profession. Neither does he focus on helping his young clients figure out what they want to be when they grow upat least not directly. 当职业教练

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The leaders of Germany, France and Italy will attempt to forge a common plan to bolster Europes economy and security as they gather on a tiny Mediterranean island near Naples to discuss the EUs future after Britains vote to leave the union. 德国、法

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In 1932, the Bank of France asked the United States to convert their holdings from dollars into gold. 1932年时,法兰西银行向美国提出申请,希望把银行中的美元兑换成黄金。 But it was too inconvenient to think about actuall

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

I want to tell you about the future of money. 我今天的话题是关于货币的未来。 Let's start with a story about this culture that lived in Micronesia in the early 1900s, called the Yap. 我们先从一个20世纪早期的故事开始,这个

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

I would just like to say as an African woman 我只是想说作为一个非洲女人 that I believe the diet that we need 我相信我们需要的饮食疗养 is really to remove the crazy belief 是拿走那种疯狂的相信 that there is anything

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

What are your top five favorite songs right now? 你现在最喜欢的五个歌曲是什么 All right, well first of all, I'mma say, 可以了,我们首先的,我在说, you know what I'm saying, I'm the only dude up here right now. 你知道我在

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Who do we got? 我们得到了什么? Hi, um, okay, hi everybody. 嗨,姆,好吧,嗨,各位。 My name is Nereida. 我的名字是呐瑞达。 I just want to say first of all 首先我只想说 that dating is never boring under any circumst

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

GWEN IFILL: But, first, a trio of new studies provide new alarm about rising sea levels, and the prospect of further flooding along the coasts. Among them, seas rose faster during the past century than at any point in the last 2,800 years. Hari Sreen

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

Cryptocurrencies are based on a special field of mathematics called cryptography. 加密货币是基于一种特殊的数学算法,称为密码学。 Cryptography is the study of how to secure communication, and it's about two really important thin

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Commencement speeches are inspiring. They're filled with goosebump inducing anecdotes, brilliant metaphors and words of wisdom and advice that make you want to run out the door and chase your dreams down the block. 毕业演讲往往鼓舞人心。这些

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Dear Future Husband, 亲爱的未来老公: I'm not yet sure whether you exist, though I'd like to believe that you do. While it may not make much logical sense, you've been on my mind lately. I haven't thought much about what you'll look like, how

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A fridge that talks to your washing machine and a television that instructs your dishwasher. It's all possible at CeBIT, the world's top high-tech fair。 But the question is: what's the point? Well, for example, you could be sitting on your sofa in

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Facebook will inevitably roll out ads (which is again the reason why WhatsApp's co-founders left), 脸书不可避免地将推广广告(这也是WhatsApp联合创始人离开的原因), but it knows that it needs to be cautious about introducin

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Executive turnover was a leading indicator of its decline; before Ms Mayer was hired it went through four chief executives in three years. 高管更换是其衰败的先行指标;在聘请梅耶尔之前,公司在三年内换了四位首席执行官

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Big tobacco is what the bosses of several large technology firms have started calling Facebook in private and in public. 几家大型科技公司的老板们已经开始在私底下和公开场合称脸书是烟草大公司。 The company has spent t

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

释义: had better 最好做某事 You'd better+动词是对朋友或晚辈说的话,表示最好的忠告或警告。一般会省略为 You'd better, I'd better, we'd better,有时会索性略去 had,变成 I(We, You ) ,甚至还会连人称都去

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

We're Just Beginning一切刚开始We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are infinite 我们正在读一本书的第一章第一行,这本书的页数是无限的 I do not know who wrote those words, but I have a

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间