应聘金融工作 外资银行对许多毕业生充满神秘感,极具诱惑力。进入外资银行意味着可以拿高薪、出国,是择业的理想选择。随着我国加入WTO后,外资银行对人才需求扩张日益激烈,招聘大学毕业生时,更侧重于形象佳、身材好、气质高的优秀学生。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

IOC Suspends Russia from 2018 Olympics 国际奥委会:禁止俄罗斯参加2018冬奥会 The International Olympic Committee, or IOC, has banned Russia from the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea. 国际奥委会(IOC)正式宣布,禁止

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Chris, Belgium speaker Do you belong to anything? Well, I belong to a running club. It's actually a marathon running club because I used to start running marathons two years ago, and if you train for a marathon it's like a lot of time you have to inv

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Tim Russert: Tell me you heard of the Dennis Thatcher Society? Bill Clinton: Yeah, he used to be the object of jokes on late-night show. Tim Russert: He was the firstman of Great Britain when Margaret

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

向前一步(MP3+中英字幕):第55期 要成功 也要受欢迎(6)Years later, when I learned about the Heidi/Howard case study, I understood the reason why. 多年后,当我了解霍华德/海蒂案例后,终于明白了这是为什么。 Bein

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

预测作文一: Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Economic Development and Moral Decline. You should write at least 150 words and you should base your compositionon the outline (given in Chin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

本期看点:所有参加《全美达人》的选手都要前往纽约,在无线电城音乐厅进行表演,选手们各个精神抖擞,整装待发迎接挑战。究竟谁将笑到最后?谁又将打道回府?我们拭目以待。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第九季

MOSCOW - Russian President Vladimir Putin said here on Thursday that he is glad to attend the Belt and Road Forum for international cooperation to be held in Beijing on May 14-15. Putin made the remarks when he met with visiting Chinese Vice Premier

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Saudi King to Skip US-Gulf Meeting 沙特国王拒绝赴美参加海湾峰会 The leader of Saudi Arabia will not take part in talks with U.S. and other Arab officials this week. Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir announced on the decision on Sunday. He

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

第58期:参加展会 When is the deadline for registration? 登记参展的期限是什么时候? A:When is the deadline for registration? A:登记参展的期限是什么时候? B:It's in Beijing on March the 27th and 28th. B:商展的时间是3月

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

When I was younger I was in an organisation called the guides. Guides are girls who are between 10 and 14 who get together once a week to do things like have competions and play games and go camping and generally just have fun together. I really enjo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Would you like a wake-up call? 您想要唤醒服务吗? Yes. I'm going to attend a speech this afternoon. Would you please wake me up at 2:00 p.m.? 是的。今天下午我要参加一个演讲,请你们下午两点叫醒我。 Don't worry, sir.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Mr. Behring says that most of us think that a wheelchair would be a confinement, but to millions of people it is not a confinement, it is freedom, freedom to move and to go to school, freedom to vote, freedom to get a job, and freedom for hope for th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

第一句: I'd like to take a sightseeing tour. 我想参加一个观光游。 A: I'd like to take a sightseeing tour. 我想参加一个观光游。 B: OK, what kind of tour would you like? 好的,你想要什么样的旅游路线? A: Are ther

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Ways to smile 微笑的方式 Give and maybe don't receive. 付出,也许无需有所得 College is a perfect time to get involved in volunteering for a cause. 大学是个为了一个目标参加志愿活动的绝佳时间。 No matter what your p

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Hello! Welcome to Guangzhou Fair. 你好!欢迎光临广交会。 Thank you. I'm from Australia. Here is my business card. 谢谢。我从澳大利亚来,这是我的名片。 This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me, so many p

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Carol: Hello? It's not gonna be Helen Geller 喂?不会是海伦盖勒的。 Ross: Thank you! 谢谢。 Carol: No, I mean it's not Geller. 不,我是说她不姓盖勒。 Ross: What, it's gonna be Helen Willick? 难道是叫海伦威利克? Car

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(331) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

白洁和纽约市的 @OMG美语 粉丝们一起开PARTY了!玩儿得非常开心啊! 我们今天一起来看看NYC粉丝们从 OMG美语 学到了什么有用美语说法!1) settle down 跟女友/男友定下来 2) selfie 自拍的照片 3)

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

讲解文本: between you and me 只限于咱俩之间,咱们私下说,你知我知 Just between you and me, I really don't like Mike. 就我们俩说说啊,我一点也不喜欢Mike。 This is between you and me. I won't tell anyone else. 这事

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Partying with Foreigners 与老外同乐 Partying is fun.But have you ever been invited to a party by a foreigner? 参加派对很有趣。可是,你曾被老外邀请去参加派对吗? What should you wear? 你该穿什么样的衣服? Should y

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读