100.Oh no; where the hell am I now? 101.Excuse me sir, I think I’m lost. 102.Yes son, I do believe you are. But the Lord will save you Hallelujah! Just step right this way. 103.No, I mean, I’m try

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

精选英语美文阅读:Be Still With God 与上帝同在 All day long I had been very busy; picking up trash, cleaning bathrooms and scrubbing floors. My grown children were coming home for the weekend. I went grocery shopping and prepared for a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I have always believed that reading books can expand the mind, touch the heart, and enrich the soul. They can also cause your imagination to do some funny things at times. I can remember several years ago reading a book where the hero went through se

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A very special meal 一顿特殊的午餐 Once there was a very poor and devoted woman who always prayed to the Glory of God, asking very little, if anything for herself. 从前有一个很贫穷,很虔诚的妇人,她常常向圣明的上帝祷告

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)

Dialogue 2: (The manager takes her offending employee,Mr. Gao, to her office to share the complaint) (经理带着她被投诉的员工高先生到她的办公室谈话) Jingjing: Alright, Mr. Gao, do you know why you're here? 京晶:高先生,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Flowers are a true gift from God. Theyre beautiful. All of them. One of lifes pleasures is looking at flowers. If you look at them really closely, its amazing just how beautiful they are. Their colours are so rich and deep. I dont know of anything in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-F

IV. Speaking Out MODEL 1 Would you like to do anything? Amy: Would you like to go to see a movie tonight, say, The Lord of the Rings? Bill: Thanks for asking, but theres too much violence in those blockbusters. Amy: Then, lets go roller-skating. Bill

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

Right there, in that library 就在那个图书馆里 I realized 我意识到 there is nothing greater than a mother's love and desire to protect her child 没有什么比母亲的爱和想保护孩子的心更伟大 nothing 没有什么比得了 I a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

This will be the day when all of Gods children will be able to sing with new meaning. 在自由到来的那一天,上帝的所有儿女们将以新的含义高唱这支歌: My country'tis of thee, 我的祖国, Sweet land of liberty, 美丽的自

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Wetting Pants A nine-year-old kid was sitting at his desk when suddenly there is apuddle between his feet and front of his pants is wet. He thinkshis heart is going to stop because he cannot possibly image howthis has happened .Its never happened bef

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

要无所畏惧而不是听天由命。因为你明白,我相信当我满怀诚意,静静等待事情发生时,它们便会发生。这并不是一种消极的状态,而是对自己真正处境的了解。 The Art of Bouncing Back by Joyce Gr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

上帝,他赐予我命运并值得我的一切赞美和服务; 家庭,它给我幸福和力量; 祖国,它为我提供一切机会按照自己的良心生活; 棒球,它是一种娱乐和训练,使我健康,使我懂得生活。 这就

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Teddy Bear 演唱者:Eagles 英文歌词 before the night is through Somebody's gonna come undone. There's nothin' we can do. Everybody wants to touch somebody if it takes all night. Everybody wants to take a little chance, Make it come out right.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise 专辑: Phil Collins/Another Day In Paradise Another Day in Paradise 天堂里的另一天 Phil Collins 菲尔柯林斯 (成名曲之一,写于1990年) She calls out to the man on the street, 她向街道上

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

电影《当幸福来敲门》有一幕中讲述了一个故事,在街上,小克里斯给父亲讲了一个笑话:一个基督徒落水了,可他不会游泳,就在水中挣扎,这时来了一条小船,船上的人问他需不需要帮助

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Legend 传说 Each country has its unique legends. 每个国家都有它的独特的传说。 Greece is rich in legends. 希腊的传说很丰富。 Greece has many famous legends about gods and heroes. 希腊有很多有关天神和英雄的著名传说

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第5册

Devotion是由五个来自美国加州橘子郡的小伙子在1997年组建的乐队,成员是John-Paul Riturban, Richmond Andal, Eric Cruz, Rodney Hidalgo和Ian Pesigan。乐队在2000年2月推出了第一张专辑《Image Of Devotion》,歌曲

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

是一首黑人说唱歌曲,同时加入了RB和Blues的曲风,歌曲的当中还有女声的伴唱,旋律非常优美。 Lonely - Nana I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 孤独 孤独 I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

If I wrote a note to God 如果要我给上帝写一条便签 I would speak whats in my soul 我会写自己内心深处的感受 Id ask for all the hate to be swept away 我会请求上帝化解所有的憎恶 For love to overflow 让爱溢满人间

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Mariah Carey - Hero 专辑:Grammy1995 《Hero》 Sung By Mariah Carey There's a hero If you look inside your heart You don't have to be afraid Of what you are There's an answer If you reach into your soul And the sorrow that you know Will meit away A

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一