A: Hi, what can I get for you? B: Hello, may I have a double cheeseburger? A: With everything on it? B: That sounds great. A: Did you want fries with your order? B: May I get a large order of curly fries? A: Did you want something to drink? B: Get me

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: How may I help you? B: A double cheeseburger sounds good. A: Everything on it? B: Yes, please. A: Would you like fries with that? B: I would love large curly fries. A: Would you like anything to drink? B: Yes, let me have a medium Pepsi. A: Will t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Welcome, what would you like to order? B: I would like to get a double cheeseburger. A: Would you like everything on it? B: I would like everything on it, thank you. A: Do you want any fries? B: Let me get some large curly fries. A: Can I get you

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

7.In the restaurant Useful sentences 1.Thank you for preparing such a wonderful dinner especially for us. 2.Please help yourself,and make yourself at home. 3.How about some plain chicken are local special. 4.I'd like to try some fire potato with noo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

Noise can make food taste more bland, but also increase the perception of its crunchiness. Christopher Intagliata reports 餐馆里的噪音除了会打扰到你的交谈之外还会对食物的口味产生什么影响呢? A noisy restaurant can di

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

A: Do you want some dessert? B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress? A: Where is our waitress anyway? B: Yes, the service hasn't been the best. Is that our waitress over there? A: I'll walk over and get the bill, since I don

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Would you like some more coffee? B: No thanks. I'm full. We need to find our waitress and get our bill. A: Good luck finding the waitress! B: The service this evening has kind of sucked. Is that our server over there? A: I'll go get the check, sin

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Would you like to order anything else? B: No, I'm good. All we need now is our check. A: Our waitress has been kind of scarce tonight, hasn't she? B: I think that is our waitress is over by the bar. Boy, the service has not been good this evening.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

It takes a special kind of restaurant to ignore it when rats are walking around and that`s just the kind of restaurant this is. No, it`s not up to health code, it`s a tourist attraction in San Francisco, California. People can drink coffee and eat pa

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年8月

韩国时报:韩国当地法庭近来宣判两个餐厅应该对两名儿童分别做出1000万和4700万韩元赔偿(约合人民币5万7千元及27万元),因为这两个孩子在该餐厅用餐时被烫伤.于 是,有很多饭店及餐厅开始拒绝

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

如果你在餐厅厨房呆过,你一定目睹过许许多多的食物、水和能源都在这被浪费了。主厨亚瑟波茨道森分享了他的个人愿景 -- 大量减少餐厅与超市的资源浪费, 在保证提供美食的同时促进废物

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

A: George, is your chicken OK? B: It tastes great, but it is really dry. Is your fish all right? A: My fish is very dry. B: I wonder if they left it sitting around too long before they served it. A: That's exactly what I was thinking had happened. B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: What a wonderful dinner! B: Thank you. I am glad that you are enjoying it. A: Where did you get your fantastic recipes? B: I grew up cooking. My mother shared her recipes with me. A: I especially like the wonderful chicken dish. B: That is a speci

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: This is a great meal! B: Thank you. I am glad that everything turned out so well. A: Who taught you how to cook this well? B: I took a cooking class at the Culinary Institute. A: Wow, what is in this chicken dish? B: Isn't that great? That is coco

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: I really love this meal. B: Thanks. I was hoping that you would all enjoy this meal. A: Where did you learn to cook these amazing dishes? B: I got a really wonderful cookbook for my birthday and decided to try out a few of the recipes. A: The chic

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Hey George, how is your chicken? B: My chicken tastes all right, but it is pretty dry. How is your fish? A: My fish is pretty dry too. B: It's almost as if this food has been sitting a little too long. It doesn't seem fresh. A: Yes, it seems that

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A restaurant in the city of Modena, Italy, has been named as the best restaurant in the world. The restaurant Osteria Francescana was crowned number one at the World's 50 Best Restaurants awards ceremony in New York. The ceremony is like the Oscars o

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Two food delivery services in Guangzhou, China may have been operating under grossly unsanitary conditions, a newspaper has uncovered. 据媒体透露,中国广州两家食品外卖服务商的餐厅开在了卫生条件极其糟糕的环境之下。

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Look at that. Dogs in the diner. Where are we, Paris? 瞧,有人把狗带进餐厅呢。以为我们这是哪啊,巴黎吗 'Cause if we are, I'm gonna stop wearing deodorant. 如果这里真是巴黎,那老子要不喷除臭剂了 Did you guys

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季