出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细了解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

世界之大,无奇不有,你都去过哪些稀奇古怪的餐厅呢? Dan: Hello and welcome to this weeks 6 Minute English. Im Dan Walker Smith and today Im joined by Callum. Callum: Hi Dan. Dan: Now today were talking about a new restaurant i

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

A very unique restaurant is getting a lot of talk these days in Brooklyn, New York. But it is not getting any talk inside the restaurant. The reason whyat this restaurant there is a rule against talking during dinner. The only thing to be heard at th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

The baby's coming out! 宝宝要出来了 It's...it's a big one! 是个大块头 Eddie, stop pretending to be pregnant. 埃迪,别再装怀孕了 I'm an uncle! 我要当叔叔啦 It's a boy! 是个男孩 Oh, my god. Louis did it. 我天,路易斯做

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

1. Q: What can we learn from the conversation? A) It's quiet in the restaurant. B) The restaurant is too far from their school. C) The price is high in the restaurant. D) The restaurant serves good food. 2. Q: What does the man mean? A) On a busy str

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

5 套餐 3句英文任你选 Combo number one, please. 请给我来份一号套餐。 I'll have a Big MAC. 我要一个巨无霸。 A McChicken Sandwich, please. 请给我-个麦香鸡腿堡。 半个句型要记牢 Combo (套餐) Tip: Combo为 combi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Massimo Bottura is an Italian chef, with plans to open two new restaurants in Paris and Naples next year. 博图拉(Massimo Bottura)是一位意大利厨师,他计划明年在巴黎和那不勒斯开两家新餐馆。 But wealthy diners will no

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

在餐厅吃饭,偶尔会遇到上菜慢,上错菜等问题,那么你知道该如何用英文和商家抱怨吗? 不知道?那还不快来看看! I've been waiting for half an hour, but my order hasn't come out. 我已经等了半个小时了,但

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 夏威夷海滩椰风阵阵,海浪声声,景色优美,游人如织..美丽的女孩乔恩的咖啡茶点餐厅每天接待从世界各地旅游休闲的游客,有

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

An Australian restaurateur fed up with the waste left by diners has ordered her customers to eat everything on their plates for the sake of the earth or pay a penalty fee。 Chef Yukako Ichikawa has introduced a 30 percent discount for diners who eat

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Do you like to go out eating? 想不想出去吃呢? 有次我问老美出去吃东西怎么说, 他回答说一般出去吃饭, 他们只说 go to eat , go out eating 或是 eat out 而不会说 go to dinner, go for lunch, 也就是不需特地 说

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

McDonald's unveiled an upgraded online-to-offline (O2O) strategy in the Chinese mainland, aiming to link more stores to digital hardware and personalized products across the nation. 日前,麦当劳公司公布了在中国大陆升级的线上到线下

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(256) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

An Indian restaurant is set to become the first takeaway in the world to deliver its meals to customers' doorsteps by drone. 一家印度人开的餐馆要成为全球第一个使用无人机将外卖送至客户家门的餐厅。 The Don, in Milton

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Claire 为孩子们看到他们正在进行的夫妻活动而情绪崩溃,Gloria却以为是自己误发的裸照令Claire心情不好。Mitchell和Cameron为能进心仪已久的餐厅吃饭,他们故意帮着餐厅负责人照顾她的孩子,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Speaking at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, President Barack Obama on Friday mentioned this recent encounter. He attendees his credit card had recently been declined at a restaurant, forcing the First Lady to pick up the tab. Rich, I should

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。 Welcome to our school! Our school is the key middle school in this city. Now we are in the fr

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

模仿文本: Now the total number of veggie restaurants hasn't increased that much. Maybe it's about 500 or 600, and a few more BBs. But within that, the proportion of vegan has shot up much faster. So there're now around 30 vegan restaurants and ca

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

英语新词:Blue的含义知多少 1. Blue Democrats 民主党 首先,来看看blue和政治的关系。每当美国有选举的时候,我们都会听到红州和蓝州。红色代表共和党或保守党的州,而蓝色代表民主,或更自由

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

taste 味道 tasty 美味的 delicious 味道好的 sweet 甜的 sour 酸的 bitter 苦的 hot 辣的 salty 咸的 spiced 加香料的 fragrant 香的 seasoned 加作料的 tasteless 无味的 flat 淡而无味的(如走了气的啤酒) greasy 油腻

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

November 20 11月20日 Read it! 读读看! Lee's Chinese Food delivered the dishes. They were quick! 李记中国菜馆送来了餐点。 他们动作真快! Rob, Susie, Megan and Jim didn't have to wait too long for their food. 罗柏、苏希、梅

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语