Paul checks out the collectible area Salesman:[Walking over] Do you like that vintage clock? It's almost fifty years old. Paul:Really? It almost looks brand new. And the color designs are so retro. Salesman:Well, in the fifties, that clock used to be

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

asking for help from colleagues 请同事帮忙 Excuse me, could I ask a favour? 对不起,可以请你帮个忙吗? Sure, go ahead. 当然,说吧。 Could you tell me where the canteen is? 你可以告诉我餐厅在哪儿吗? Sure, I can ta

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(四)

Let's get something to eat.去吃点东西吧。 Can we go to a restaurant nearby?我们可以在附近的餐厅吃吃就好了吗? There is a Korea restaurant on the corner.路口就有一家韩国餐厅。 What kind food do you like?那你喜欢吃什么菜? I'm crazy about French food.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

Unit 2 The library is on the left of the playground. 第二单元 图书馆在操场的左边。 Reading and vocabulary 阅读与词汇 Activity 3 Read the passage and label the map of the school. 活动3 阅读文章,标出学校地图。 This is

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Interesting. Now, tell me, are your dishes composed of 5 discrete bites of food, like 5 scallops in a delicate tower of garnishes, for instance? 真有意思!那我想问一下,你们的菜都是

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

A poll of 1,500 British adults revealed the 35 worst restaurant habits customers can exhibit when eating out. 一项对1500名英国成年人的民调公布了最糟糕的35个餐厅用餐习惯。 下面是1500名英国食客选出的35个餐厅用餐

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 跟Susan一起学美语

A: No, and I've never heard of him. 没有,而且我也没听说过他。 B: I'm not surprised you haven't seen it. That movie bombed at the box office. 你没看过也不奇怪。那电影票房惨败。 I'm not surprised... 对于...我并不惊讶

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

当我们去一家餐厅,如果你不知道点什么菜时,最稳妥的办法就是点招牌菜 和朋友们聊起吃,除了推荐招牌菜,还要对每道菜品一一点评,这个好不好吃,那个特别难吃。 那么问题来了:英文

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

商业英语教程 English For Business 第二十三课: 商务聚餐 Lesson 23: Celebrating 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听由澳大利亚澳洲广播电台及维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心AMES 联合为您编播制作的《商业

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

大家是不是都有过约客户吃饭的经历呢?是不是觉得面对外籍客户不知如何开口呢?首先要不能贸然地上来就说:一起吃个饭吧?,而是应该礼貌低问别人是否有空 I wonder if you have time this ev

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

3 点中餐 3句英文任你选 Please serve the roast duck first. 请先上烤鸭。 May I have the menu? 我可以看一下菜单吗? The eggplant and minced pork in dry red chili sauce , the Ma Po bean-Chapter n curd , the sour soup of Sichuan sty

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Lesson 22 Excuse Me 1.Excuse me , can you tell me the way to the Summer Palace ? 2.Excuse me , does this bus go to the station ? 3.Excuse me , what is the time now ? 4.Excuse me , I will go to my room . 5.Excuse me , how can I get to the library ? 6.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

英国每日电讯:日本东京的一家餐馆贴出声明,圣诞节前夜不接待情侣顾客,因为他们的甜蜜幸福会让其他单身的人更加觉得自己孤单. 圣诞节情侣去死餐厅 The Telegraph: A restaurant in Tokyo has announce

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Topic 1-Non-essential Function Removed from Beijing Liyuan dog market was one of the largest dog markets in Beijing. But now, in response with a governmental initiative of moving non-core city functions out of the capital, large scale dog markets no

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

一看到大长队就头皮发麻?现在,有了自动排队椅,让你坐着就可以排队,你的双腿再也不用受苦了! Standing in line for the latest iPhone at the Apple store, queueing for tickets to Wimbledon or even just waiting

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

At least 18 people were killed and over 50 others injured in a stampede in Mumbai in the early hours of Saturday. A senior police official says the incident happened near the residence of a Muslim spiritual leader in posh Malabar area of the financia

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

I think the reason why is whenever I see somebody that can speak a different language that I don't know, I feel it's pretty attractive. The other day I went to this Mexican restaurant and this waitress approached us and said some beautiful things. Bu

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

星级典句: 第一句:When does the dining car open for dinner? 餐车什么时候供应晚饭呢? A: Excuse me. When does the dining car open for dinner? 打扰一下,请问餐车什么时候供应晚饭呢? B: It opens as soon as the tr

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Topic 1-Elderly's Fever for Health Products Recently, the daughter of an old couple in Nanjing has thrown away two truckloads of expired health products that her parents spent several hundreds of thousands of Yuan on. Why are the elderly so fond of h

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1 Government officials-unpopular occupation? With increasing government officials resigning, People's Daily said people should treat it as a normal thing. Under the great pressure of the anti-corruption campaign, Chinese officials are gradually

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议