餐厅服务差:如何用英文和商家“抱怨”
英语课
在餐厅吃饭,偶尔会遇到上菜慢,上错菜等问题,那么你知道该如何用英文和商家“抱怨”吗?
不知道?那还不快来看看!
I've been waiting for half an hour, but my order hasn't come out.
我已经等了半个小时了,但是我的菜还没有上
It's been 20 minutes since I gave my order. We haven't received any appetizers 1 or even any drinks yet.
我点餐已经20分钟了,我们这里前菜甚至饮品都没有上!
I ordered an orange juice,but this is strawberry juice
我点的是橙汁,但这是草莓汁
I ordered mushroom soup, but there isn't any mushroom in it.
我点的是蘑菇汤,但里面没有蘑菇啊~
听到客人的complain
店家自然不会坐视不管,
道歉或补偿总是会有的
Your order will be served right away.
您的餐马上就来
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉让您久等了
Thanks for your patience.
感谢您的耐心
I really apologize for this mistake.
我真的为这次错误表示抱歉
I'll give you 20% discount.
我给您打个八折
n.开胃品( appetizer的名词复数 );促进食欲的活动;刺激欲望的东西;吊胃口的东西
- Here is the egg drop and appetizers to follow. 这是您要的蛋花汤和开胃品。 来自互联网
- Would you like appetizers or a salad to go with that? 你要不要小菜或色拉? 来自互联网
标签:
口语