Home is where we keep the things we need. Whether its a lawn mower or a coffee pot, it has a home in our lives. Of course our documents are no different. For years they lived on our computers. Each person has their own computer-based home for documen

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. Im a Life and Relationship Coach and owner of N.Y. Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about how to build trust in a relationship. And that's exactly what you do. You have to build trust. Trust has to be earne

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Welcome to this CDC podcast on how to prevent getting and spreading novel H1N1 flu. Hello, I'm Dr. Joe Bresee with CDC's Influenza Division. At this time, an outbreak of novel H1N1 flu is occurring in the United States and internationally. While CDC

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

People with swine influenza infection should be considered potentially contagious as long as they are symptomatic, and possibly for up to seven days following the illness onset. Children, especially younger children, might potentially be contagious f

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hello, Im Dr. Joe Bresee with the CDC Influenza Division. Im here speak with you today about swine flu. First Ill begin by explaining what swine flu is. Swine flu is a respiratory disease of pigs caused by type A influenza viruses. Outbreaks of swine

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

N95 respirators are designed to protect you from breathing in very small particles that may contain viruses. These types of respirators fit tightly to the face so that air is inhaled through the filter material. N95 respirators should be worn only on

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes, I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about the five biggest red flags with dating. Number one is if he's controlling or she's controlling, they don't give you a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

At a stoplight, have you looked around your fellow drivers? If so, youve seen them doing two things: bobbing their head to the music or talking on a cell phone. Its what we do in our cars. The problem is that we have these awesome devices but they do

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Youve been there. Youre about to buy lunch and realize your wallet is in your other pants, or maybe you left your keys at home. The problem is organization. You need one place for everything, like a magic pocket. Putting something in the magic pocket

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Hi, I'm Nundu Janakiram, a product manager at Google. In this video series, we're talking about key aspects of Google business and how they affect you - our users. Today, I'd like to talk about ads. You know those text ads you sometimes see in your s

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Im Vivian Leung and I work at Google.Today were here to talk about Google Apps, which, if youre not familiar withit, is our online suite of communication and collaboration tools. I think here atGoogle we have been looking at ways people work with eac

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Have you ever wondered what makes a community strong? Why is it that some communities thrive and other struggle? Well, there are lots of reasons. Think of hospitals. If your community has good doctors and health care, your community may be healthier.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

One big reason is that voters passed a law called Proposition 13, which limited how much money homeowners and businesses had to pay in property taxes. This reduced tax money for funding schools. Voters then became worried that schools were getting to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

When you scoot around the web, leaving comments, writing blog posts, contributing to forums and so on, it's nice to be able to leave your mark with an avatar: an image that represents you as it sits alongside your content. The thing is, often you nee

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Everybody has a fear about growing up. Its all a part of the growing up process, but what exactly do we fear? The thought of going to a new school? Making big decisions? Leaving friends behind? Being left behind? Wearing a tie? Or simply not knowing

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

If you workin a company, you probably recognize how it feels to be Manik. She starts a newproject, looks for team members, holds meetings, and the emails start fly.Pretty soon, a few important documents emerge. And those documents get passedaround an

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Business today is different. More than ever before, we work in teams that are spread out across the globe. Unfortunately, our current means of sharing information are inadequate or overly complex. Email, hard to keep track of all those versions and f

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

【今日基础词】 Range 【Transcript】 With the development of science and technology, there has been a boom in the ways for us to get information. But reading books still remains essential to the acquisition of knowledge. The forms of reading

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

Books are like friends to us because we can get different kinds of information from them. 书是我们得好朋友,因为我们可以从中得到各种各样的知识。 When you feel lonely, they can be your companions. 当你觉得孤独的时候,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

在Friends中Joey在一部战争片接任角色,临去拍摄现场前他对大家说: Im off to fight the Nazis. 我现在得跟法西斯作战去了。 1. off在这里表示的是出发或是离开的意思。 出去旅游:Were off. Off we go.

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语