Hi, Im Donna Barnes. Im a Life and Dating Coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City. In this clip well talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isnt interested in doing that. If hes, or h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Here are two things that nobody wants to see increase: your power bill and pollution. Boo! We're going to show you a small step you can take that can turn these arrows the other way. Yay! We're focused on your friendly household light bulb, the incan

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

So, what are you doing? It's one of the first questions we often ask friends and family. Even if the answer is just mowing the lawn or cooking dinner, it's interesting to us. It makes us feel connected and a part of each other's lives. Unfortunately,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

The Internet has problems. Technorati says there're over 50 million weblogs, and as you can see, it's going up. This is overwhelming. Our focus here is on a new and efficient way to keep up with all the cool stuff that's happening on the Internet. Th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hello, Im Dr. Tony Fiore with CDCs Influenza Division. Im here to speak with you today about antiviral drugs that can be used to treat or prevent human infections with a new type of H1N1 flu virus, which has also been called swine flu. Since March, 2

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Once again, you felt unprepared you left home without something you need, the confirmation number for a rental car. Where is it? On the back of an envelope? In an email? What a pain! Here's a same situation with a big difference. This time you use yo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Most of us look forward to a comfortable future. To get there, you've got to be smart about using your money to make more money. This is Investing Money in Plain English. We know that putting money in savings helps you make more money over time thank

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hi, I'm Bruce Marshall, fashion designer and Emmy Award nominated costume designer, here to show you how you might want to dress for an office Christmas party. Now, some things to think about, now when you're having an office Christmas party, that do

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and dating coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City. In this clip, we'll talk about what do you do if your boyfriend cheats on you. Well, there's a whole broad spectrum of answers, depending on how he'

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Youve probably seen it. You receive an email from your bank or trusted company, and its asking you for information. It looks real, but its designed to fool you into handing over important information. This is a scam called phishing. And you need to a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and dating coach, the owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City. In this clip, we'll talk about how to handle a long distance relationship. And it can really be fun if youll look at it that way. And yes, you miss

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Hi. My name is Matt Cutts. Im an engineer in the quality group of Google, and Id like to talk today about what happens when you do a web search. The first thing to understand is that when you do a Google search, you arent actually searching the web,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Hi, Im Donna Barnes. Im a life and relationship coach, and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip, were going to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because a big problem is that youre really attractive who you a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Hi, Im Donna Barnes, a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip well talk about romantic anniversary gifts for men. And, men really do like remembrance things and things like that too. Maybe, you kno

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

In the past, doing something embarrassing wasn't a big deal. It happened, and then people moved on. But now that things can be shared on the web immediately, those embarrassing moments can last forever and impact your reputation and those of your fri

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

These days, people have new powers. Notthat kind, I mean on the web. We can create websites and post messages to theworld with the click ofa button. Blogs, social networking sites and twitter, all make it easy. But this power comes with new responsib

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Evernote is my personal digital assistant, always at the ready to record my thoughts and capture interesting stuff I see. I use Evernote to create notes, clip interesting web pages, store my PDFs and even snap photos. The best thing about Evernote is

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

A growing movement of scientists, students, farmers and forward-thinking business people are all saying Wait a minute! In fact, even the economists who invented the cap and trade system to deal with simpler problems like fertilizer pollution and sulf

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

So, herewe go. First, an axis for health: life expectancy, from 25 years to 75 years.And down here, an axis for wealth: income per person, four hundred, fourthousand, and forty thousand dollars. So down here is poor and sick, and uphere is rich and h

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

You remember what it was like in school. It was boring. You sat in class, memorized as much as you could and tried to pass a test at the end. But is that good enough? These days school can be more interesting and effective by focusing students on wor

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年