In order to avoid these complications, people with diabetes must take steps to keep their blood sugar levels in a normal range. One way to do this is through diet. By reducing the amount of carbohydrates you eat in a single meal or snack, you can reg

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Finding out you have diabetes can be scary, but don't panic. People with diabetes can live long, healthy lives. Sure, let's go over some basics. This is Diabetes Made Simple. When we eat, food travels to the stomach. Food is made of three basic nutri

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Hi, Im Donna Bones, life and relationship coach here in New York City, and the author of Its All About You. In this clip, well talk about how to make a good first impression in college. And the first thing is really just the basics. Make sure that yo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez, from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling, and I'm here to talk to you about how to practice cellular phone etiquette. Well, the first thing you may want to think about is you never want to make somebody feel rude about it.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a Life and Relationship Coach, and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip, we'll talk about who should pay on a date. Well, everybody kind of assumes that the guy is going to pay on the first date, and he sh

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Imagine that instead of all this toxic e-waste piling up in our garages and the streets of Guiyu, we sent it to the garages of the CEOs who made it. You can bet that theyd be on the phone to their designers pretty fast demanding they stop designing f

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

You've probably bought groceries and seen the cashier scan an item to get its price. It works because each product has a code thats a shortcut. It prevents the cashier from having to look up each item. Well, these days, new kinds of codes are appeari

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Imagine for a minute that youre a librarian, but not a normal one. Youre a librarian for every book in the world. People depend on you every day to find the exact book they need. How do you do it? You need a system. You need to know whats inside ever

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

So, you've come to a place and you need to introduce yourself. What are some tips? Well, let's talk about them more. I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling, and I'm here to talk to you about how to introduce yourself. When y

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Its easy to think of computer as just machinery: buttons, screens and parts that work together. But the magic of computers comes from something makes them unique to you. This is Computer Software In Plain English. The problem with computers is that m

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

These four friends are going on a camping trip. They need to bring the right supplies because theyre backpacking. The group needs to plan and plan well, so coordination is key. Theyre all computer users, so they start planning with an email. It start

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hi! I'm Donna Barnes, Life and Relationship coach here in New York City, and the author of It's All About You. In this clip, we'll talk about why do people use netiquette. Well, hopefully people do. Netiquette is a term that came from etiquette on th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

You've probably seen encyclopedias. Whether you're settling an argument or researching a school project, these books can hold the answers. These days though, the world moves so fast, it's hard for books that were written months or years ago to keep u

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

For a first-time homebuyer, Karen knows a lot. She knows the neighborhoods and the types of home she wants. She's been looking on the web for a while, but now she is ready to tour homes even though she's a little unsure about details of the process.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

One day, we all want to retire. After working for most of our lives, we imagine a time when we can stop working, and have choices in how we spend our time. Because were all living longer than ever before, its going to take even more money to support

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

I think we can all agree that reality is pretty great. Its what we experience through our senses, like our eyes, and phones with cameras. The Internet is awesome too, but the internet and reality have a hard time working together. Thankfully this is

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

In the U.S., we spend three to four times as many hours shopping as our counterparts in Europe do. So were in this ridiculous situation where we go to work, maybe two jobs even, and we come home when were exhausted, so we plop down on our new couch a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Have you ever come home to a note that made life just a little bit easier? A tip from someone you trust that helps you find the things you care about. When you have lots of options in front of you, it's easy to find yourself wishing for a bit of advi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

I am so glad that the world is finally getting together to stop climate change. When I first heard that our leaders were meeting to talk about solutions, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Didnt you? Then I said, wait a minute, what exactly are they p

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Ah, the virtual world. Sure it has changed the way we do things, dramatically. The Internet is giving us, well, freedom. Its now easier than ever to stay in touch with friends the world over. With new ways of storing and organizing data, our stuff is

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年