In this clip well talk about when friends turn into lovers. Its one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If youve come from a part of a friendship, now youve become intimately

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Im sure youve heard the buzz. Social Media may be the next big thing. Whats all about? This is Social Media In Plain English. Lets take a visit to Scoopville, a town thats famous for ice cream. For over 20 years, Big Ice Cream Company has been making

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Many tech folk think weve entered what Steven Jobs liked to call a post-PC era. This doesnt mean that PCs are about to disappear. Shipments of them will keep growing, especially in emerging markets hungry for computing power. But smartphones and tabl

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Have you noticed that many people dont really know how to communicate when theyre talking to you? Have you noted the difference between when you see a person that really knows what theyre saying? Hi, Im Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Everyone loves something - that one thing they can't stop thinking about, learning about, and talking about with others. Whether it's ninjas, cheesecake or hairless pets, we each have things we love. Let me tell you about Sarah. Sarah's true love was

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Every four years, Americans who are 18 or older have a big responsibility. Our votes decide who becomes the president of the United States. Unfortunately, the US election system isn't that simple. This is Electing a US President in Plain English. It'

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

By definition, emergencies happen when we don't expect them and often when families are not together. Suddenly, you need to think about your kids at school or elderly parents across town. If phones don't work or some neighborhoods aren't accessible,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

So you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. I'm going to tell you, how to get off the phone politely. Well, that's the key. Being poli

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

If youre like most people, computers are becoming a part of your life, and it helps to know how they work. They seem complicated inside. But by understanding just a few parts, you can see a simpler side of computers. This is Computer Hardware In Plai

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

It seems like everyone is using Twitter these days. You know, sharing little messages with each other on phones and computers. It turns out that all these little messages, if you look at them all at once, become an easy way to find people, news and t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Its also a great way to learn about news. When an explosion is heard outside of town, the townspeople report it in real time. This means that Roy can check Twitter search to find a constant stream of information, sometimes from the very people who ex

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we will talk about making a good first impression and you only get one chance to do that, right? So a real great way to make a fir

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hi I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and dating coach, the owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about ways to say I love you. So, you know, for some people it's really easy to just verbally say it. For other people, its

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

The Web may seem like a vast ocean when it comes to finding something you need. Thankfully, search engines can help turn oceans of information into small pools that make finding information easier. This is Web Search Strategies In Plain English. Befo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Wikipedia is one of the most important websites on the Internet today, but you might be surprised to learn that it began as a side project of another online encyclopedia. That was called Nupedia, to be a traditional encyclopedia written by experts, f

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

It starts with a blip, a beep, a noise, a pattern, a signal. It could be anything - ink on paper, machine data, or even the words flowing through your minds right now. Signal generators play an important role in testing devices we use every day. The

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

You've probably been sick before. It's not fun. In many cases, like the flu, you're sick because of a virus. Tiny germs ready to multiply and spread from person to person, via handshakes or sneezes. Computer viruses are no different. Instead of germs

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Devils one and two, cap and giveaway and offsetting, make the system unfair and ineffective. But the last devil which I called distraction makes it downright dangerous. You see there are real solutions out there, but cap and trade with its loopholes

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Our computer files arent like they used to be. These days a short HD video can be over a gigabyte in size. That's huge. The problem is that the bigger they are, the harder they are to share. Thankfully, we have options that make sharing big files ove

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

So the industry is used to doing things this way. And they can, because even now that scientists have linked the chemicals theyre using to all sorts of problems, there are no laws to get rid of them. Youre thinking: Really? Come on. Nobody's making s

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年