What isthe credit crisis? Its a worldwide financial fiasco involving terms youve probably heard like sub-primemortgages, collateralized debt obligations, frozen credit markets and creditdefault swaps. Who isaffected? Everyone. How didit happen? Heres

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

IPv6 is designed to meet the requirementsof the potentially huge Internet expansion. It will allow a return to a globalenvironment where the addressing rules of the network are transparent to theapplications again. Through autoconfiguration and plug-

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

IPVersion 6, or IPv6 for short, is a new version of the Internet Protocoldesigned to replace IPv4, the Internet Protocol that is predominantly deployedand extensively used throughout the world. Although the exhaustion of availableIPv4 address space h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Its just too much. Did you know that there are over 15 billion web pages? To make sense of it all, wed need to pluck out the best pages and save them for later. We have choices. We could bookmark or add to favorites in our web browser. Nah, it quickl

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

You have something in common with the smartest people in the world. You see, everyone has ideas. We use our minds to create something original, whether its a poem, a drawing, a song or a scientific paper. Some of the most important ideas are publishe

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship? Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people. You first, of course, want to thin

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Hi, Im Donna Barnes, Life and Relationship coach here in New York City and the author of Its All About You. In this clip, well talk about telltale signs of a liar. And I think if you really watch the person and you know them well, youll know for sure

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

There's nothing more perfect than having a gentleman with manners. Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to have some tips into becoming a perfect gentleman. You first want to start

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

The other day, I couldnt find my computer charger. My computer is my lifeline to my work, my friends, my music! So I looked everywhere, even in that drawer where this lives. I know you have one too, a tangle of old chargers, the sad remains of electr

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about tips on writing an apology letter. And first and foremost, you should just come from your heart. I would say, tak

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

President Eisenhower's Council of Economic Advisers chairman said that The American economy's ultimate purpose is to produce more consumer goods. More consumer goods? Our ultimate purpose? Not provide healthcare, education, or safe transportation, or

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Well, it moves here, for distribution. Now distribution means selling all the toxic-contaminated junk as quickly as possible. The goal here is to keep the prices down, keep the people buying and keep the inventory moving. How do they keep the prices

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

So next, the materials move to production. And what happens there is we use energy to mix toxic chemicals in with natural resources to make toxic contaminated products. There are over 100,000 synthetic chemicals in use in commerce today. Only a handf

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Do you have one of these? I get a little obsessed with mine. In fact, I get a little obsessed with all my stuff. Have you ever wondered where all the stuff we buy comes from where it goes when we throw it out? I couldn't stop wondering about that. So

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Thepower of ideas can be transformative. Einstein, Mandela, Picasso, Edison, LouisArmstrong. Their ideas have transformed how we live, think, communicate andeven love. Ideas have extended human life, inspired change and given birth to aglobal economy

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Can I tell you, I love my Pantene Pro-V. Of the dozen or so personal care products I use every day, it's the one I can't live without. Says it gives my dull hair the ultimate cool shine. How does it do that? I was wondering that while I was lathering

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Exactly how is that environmentally responsible? The problems start here with extraction and production, where oil is used to make water bottles. Each year, making the plastic water bottles used in the U.S. takes enough oil and energy to fuel a milli

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

One of the problems with trying to use less stuff is that sometimes we feel like we really need it. What if you live in a city like, say, Cleveland, and you want a glass of water? Are you going to take your chances and get it from the city tap? Or sh

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

如何获取额外知识 很多同学会抱怨,书本上获得的知识太死,但实际考察的知识很灵活,不知道该如何掌握。获得知识的来源有很多,其中包括书本、老师,以及实际经验,而每一种都有其优

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Procrastination is avoiding doing something. Procrastination is not being able to get started. It's reading a book. It's descaling a kettle. It's colour coordinating your shelves. It's sharpening your pencil. Procrastination is spending 30 minutes lo

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年