Hello Song 问候歌 Hello, hello, hello, hello. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. Hello hello, hello, hello. Hello. Hello hello, hello, hello. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. Hello hello, hello, hello. Hello.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Now, some of you might be thinking, Hold on a minute. 在座的有些人现在一定可能在想,得了吧。 She doesn't look very much like an ocean rower. 她长得一点也不像个横渡大洋者。 Isn't she meant to be about this tall and ab

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

I remember the first time I saw Robert De Niro up on screen. I was 13 years old and despite what I learned career day. I discovered that acting was in fact a profession. My father and I went to see Midnight Run and I remember my dad at the beginning

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

没话题可聊了?或者你不知道和隔壁新来邻居要聊什么?在今天的课程里EnglishPod中国就要教你如何打破僵局和别人聊天,不管对方是谁哦! 重点词汇: 1. get-together 聚会 2. drop by 顺道拜访 3.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

九地篇 NO.5: 将军之事,静以幽,正以治。 能愚士卒之耳目,使之无知; 易其事,革其谋,使人无识; 易其居,迂其途,使民不得虑。 帅与之期,如登高而去其梯; 帅与之深入诸侯之地,而

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

For myself, with all the willpower I can muster 就我自己而言 我集中全部的意志力 I try to bring the sense of urgency in Dr. King's words to my work today 试图将金博士所说的紧迫感带入我今天的工作 I do this with an und

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Our public life withers when only the most extreme voices get attention. 如果只有最极端的声音受到重视,那我们的公共生活就会衰落。 Most of all, democracy breaks down when the average person feels their voice doesn't matter;

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Get On a Budget 精打细算 Thrift is the new black. That means getting on a budget, measuring exactly what you spend and looking for ways to save money. Perhaps you are eating out more than you appreciate or spending too much on a cup of coffee. Bu

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

分集介绍:这一讲的讨论对象是二阶齐次线性方程y''+p(x)y'+q(x)y=0,讨论了其通解的性质,为何用两个线性独立的解就能表示所有解,而且所有解都在通解的集合内。并解释了叠加原理、唯一性

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 麻省理工学院公开课:微分方程

Denise, could you gather everyone round in the meeting room please. 丹尼斯,你能把大家叫到会议室吗,谢谢。 I'll have to call you back Marge. 我一会儿再打给你,玛吉。 Could you all gather in the meeting room please, Paul

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

星级典句: 第一句:Do you meet us near the gate or in the square? 你是在门口附近还是在广场接我们? A: It's 9: 20 now. Let's stop here for a while. Please come back at 9: 40. 现在是9: 20。我们在这停一会儿。请于9

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

At length, towards noon, upon the final dismissal of the ship's riggers, and after the Pequod had been hauled out from the wharf, 日近中天,船上的工匠们陆续上了岸。 and after the ever-thoughtful Charity had come off in a whale-boat,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

VOA新闻专有名词集合(人名、地名) 8 Brooklyn bridge 布鲁克林(纽约西南部工业区)桥 Brussels 布鲁塞尔(比利时首都) Buenos Aires 布宜诺斯艾利斯(阿根廷首都) Bulgaria 保加利亚 Burma 缅甸 Bye

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

VOA新闻专有名词集合(人名、地名) 3 Goh Chok Tong 新加坡总理 Golan Heights Gonaives 海地城镇名 Gonzalo Sanchez de Lozada 玻利维亚总统 Grozny 车臣首都 Guatemala Guantanamo Bay Cuba Gujarat (Indian State) Gultari

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Is really entirely meritocratic meritocracies may be fairer and more efficient than some alternatives But fair in an absolute sense? Think about it 是真正意义上的完全精英体系 精英体系可能比其它体系更加公平和高效 但绝对

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

11 Muster Mark's Quarks 第十一章 马斯特马克的夸克 IN 1911, A British scientist named C. T. R. Wilson was studying cloud formations by tramping regularly to the summit of Ben Nevis, 1911年,一位名叫C.T.R.威尔逊的英国科学家经常

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

as ad.一样,同样 conj.像...一样;由于;正当;以致;虽然,尽管 prep.作为,如同 as...as像...一样 as for至于,就...方面说 as if好像,仿佛 as though好像,仿佛 as to至于,关于

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

模仿句子: And we start with football. A Champions League trilogy. Paris Saint-Germain versus Chelsea rarely disappoints. And later they will meet in the Champions League for the third season in succession. Two 3-3 draws on aggregate, both ties

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

面试时,面试官会问及很多方面的内容,包括家庭情况,如家人对你的影响等,这些都应事先有所准备。当面试结束,尤其是英语面试结束的时候,礼貌的道别是很必要的,它会给面试官留下

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

At length, towards noon, upon the final dismissal of the ship's riggers, and after the Pequod had been hauled out from the wharf, 最后,在晌午时分,终于在把船上的索匠们都辞退后,裴廓德号起锚,离开码头, and after the ever-th

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记