职场英文口语 第83期:健康与安全(2)
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语
英语课
Denise, could you gather everyone round in the meeting room please.
丹尼斯,你能把大家叫到会议室吗,谢谢。
I'll have to call you back Marge.
我一会儿再打给你,玛吉。
Could you all gather in the meeting room please, Paul has something important to say.
大家请到会议室集合,保罗有重要的事要和大家说。
What is it Denise? Is it about my fantastic sales figures again, huh?
什么事啊,丹尼斯?是不是要表彰我出色的销售业绩?
I doubt it Tom. It sounded urgent. I'd better bring some tea.
我表示怀疑,汤姆。听起来是件很紧急的事。我最好带杯茶进去。
Thank you for joining me. Unfortunately, there has been an incident in the warehouse 1.
谢谢大家过来。很不幸的是,我们的库房发生了一件小事故。
Someone has been smoking and I'm not happy, so I thought I would remind you of our health and safety procedures.
有人在库房吸烟,我很不高兴,所以我想叫大家一起来再回顾一下我们的健康安全条例。
Not this again!
又来了!
Your safety is our responsibility. But to keep safe we must follow some simple rules.
大家的安全是我们的责任。但是要保证安全,我们必须要遵守一些简单的规则。
Denise, what's the first one?
丹尼斯,第一条是什么?
If you see a fire, raise the alarm – oh and call the fire service.
如果发生火灾,要拉警报,噢,然后报警。
Yeah, you love seeing those firemen, don't you, Denise!
是啊,你很喜欢看到那些消防员,不是吗,丹尼斯!
Tom. Maybe you could tell us the other rule?
汤姆,你来说其他规定吧?
Oh yeah right. If you hear the fire alarm, get out quick.
好的。如果听到火警,要赶快离开。
Not exactly Tom. No. I think we should walk calmly to our nearest fire exit, following the green signs, go outside and meet at the fire assembly point.
不太准确,汤姆。我想应该保持冷静,然后走到最近的安全出口,跟着绿色标记到外面去,然后到火灾集合点集合。
Yes, and I will take a register of who is here, using my red pen.
是的,然后我会用我的红笔记下都有哪些人到了。
标签:
口语