《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

63 A School Outing The date for school outing was set for June 20th. The principal told us it would cost six dollars each. This year,he said, We will go by train. This is a change from last year.? We assembled at the school at 9 o'lock, and by 9:30

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 :游戏说明:大家都知道超人是非常强大的哦,在这几幅图片里面,你要集合超人之力找到字母,赶紧来挑战吧,加油了哦。操作方

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语超人游戏

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon says the number of people killed in the Syrian conflict has now surpassed 100-thousand. Lucy Du has more. The latest estimate is 7-thousand people higher than the figure issued by the UN only a month ago. UN chief Ban

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

A police officer and father of two shot to death at the hotel in Memphis last night. Police say the officer Timothy Warren was responding to a report of shots fire at a hotel where responders had already found the body of one victim when shots starte

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(七)月

You can contact the personnel for benefit information. 有关福利方面的情况你可和人事部联系。 personnel只人员,全体人员(看下例),上句的personnel指人事部,人事科。 All personnel meet at the meeting room. 所有

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Where does the tour meet and at what time? 在哪儿集合?几点集合? We start out at 9:00 a. m. and leave from several major hotels. 我们上午9点出发,而且可到各大饭店载客。 Can you tell me the best sightseeing route to take

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Meeting Your Boyfriends/Girlfriends Parents Ronny: Ready? Judy: Ready as Ill ever be. Ronny: Try to work up a little enthusiasm about meeting my parents. Judy: Its not them Im worried about. Its me. What if I dont pass muster? Ronny: My parents are g

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往

Must all good things really come to an end? 天下真的没有不散的宴席? This weekend we must steel ourselves to say farewell to London 2012, 本周末,我们必须坚定地对伦敦2012告别。 and I think it'd be fair to say that for a l

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

The world will look to us to help solve these problems, and our answer needs to be more than tough talk or calls to carpet bomb civilians. 世界人民会指望我们去解决这些问题,我们的回应不能只是嘴上功夫:不断使用强硬的

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

And he was finding that he had a mans thirst, to the raucous delight of the youths around him, 他发现自己的酒量原来和成人差不多,在身旁这群兴高采烈的年轻人怂恿下, who urged him on every time he drained a glass. 每当

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

1. Iraqi lawmakers convene a special parliamentary session to consider a last-minute compromise meant to gain Sunni support for a draft constitution. 2. As weather clears and aid begins pouring into P

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

This is AP News Minute. President Donald Trump says that thanks to him, US infrastructure will once again be the envy of the world. Trump has been promoting plans to bolster the country's roads, bridges and waterways in what his aides have dubbed inf

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(六)月

At this sultry noontide, I am cupbearer to the parched populace, 在这个闷热难当的中午,我成了为那些干渴市民斟水上茶的跑堂, for whose benefit an iron goblet is chained to my waist Like a dramseller on the public square, o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

VOA新闻专有名词集合(人名、地名) 9 Kashmir 克什米尔 Kazakhstan 哈萨克斯坦 Kinshasa 金沙萨(扎伊尔共和国首都) kirghizia 吉尔吉斯斯坦 Kuala Lumpur 吉隆坡(马来西亚首都) Kuwait 科威特 Lebanon 黎

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

13. I have no time for playing cards. 我没有闲暇玩牌。 还能这样说: I am too busy to play cards. I can't spare time to play cards. 应用解析: bide one's time 等待良机; have no time for 没时间做某事; allow ab. time 给某

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Manchester United survive 'white knuckle ride' THURSDAY Reaction to Manchester United's nervy aggregate win over Celta Vigo.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

When women are treated fairly and equally in every aspect of American life whether it's the salary you earn. 如果妇女在国家生活的方方面面都能得到公平与平等的对待无论是你的薪金所得还是你所作的健康决定 Or th

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

1. 【模拟】 Some death may ____ a patient from suffering. A.relieve B.release C.relax D.retain 2.【模拟】 Her weather-beaten face shows the great face shows the great hardship that she had ___

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Courage勇气One of my favorite movies growing up was The Wizard of OZ. 从小到大一直以来,我最喜欢的电影之一是《绿野仙踪》。 Did you ever see it? 你曾经看过这部电影吗? In Dorothy's adventures, she was accompanied

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读