他向我求婚。 He asked for my hand. 你愿意嫁给我吗? Would you marry me ? 我还不想结婚。 I don't want to get married yet. 你有男朋友了吗? Have you got a boyfriend? 你们订婚了么? Are you engaged? 我还不想订婚。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

President Donald Trump recently welcomed Romania's President Klaus Iohannis to the White House. Romania, said President Trump, has been a valuable member of the coalition to defeat ISIS, and it's the fourth-largest contributor of troops in Afghanista

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(6月)

These children, these girls were now adults, in many ways, have become your children, no matter who you with, no matter what you doing, if wanna these girls calls, you pick up the phone Oh,yes, now we are all texting all the time, verify just happen

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Im not, Im not, if you dont like, you know, there was so much face work. I got with tennis match. I don't like to turn my head back and forth because you are ruining tens of thousands of dollars. Yeah, its hard on churn. So and I know your next quest

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

It is Jason Statham, he is the star of the new movie safe, he has to save a math prodigy from a ruthless gang or really a couple of them, the movie opens April 27th , joining us now the toughest staff of the tough in Hollywood, Jason Statham, Jason,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

The United States is re-establishing diplomatic relations with decades-old foe Cuba. The historical announcement was made simultaneously by both U.S. President Barack Obama and Cuban President Raul Castro. Obama's new approach towards Cuba includes r

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

What do you want to do in the future? I donot feel like daydreaming right now. It's not daydreaming. It's planning.You've got to have an aim and then you can strive for it. My life is uncertain, and things change quickly. I don't know what will happe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

李开复接受美国电视台专访,讲述苹果在中国面临的困境,苹果与中国移动达成合作需要解决问题,低价iphone是否有助于打开中国市场,中国式创新是否就是山寨,中国的新一代领导人是否会

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

The United States observes Veterans Day November 11, a national holiday to remember and honor military veterans of all wars. Veterans Day dates back to the end of World War I in 1918. This year it falls less than two months before all U.S. troops are

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年11月

Days before next Tuesday's U.S. presidential and congressional election, U.S. lawmakers heard from economists and other experts about the impact of recession on Americans, and pros and cons of a new economic stimulus package for the U.S. economy. Maj

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年11月

Towns were destroyed, children were orphaned, great wizard from Kansas, Ive waited for you to come set thing right. So it was really cool, you know, to get to be a part of this moviethe Oz the Great and Powerful, because its just crazy to be part of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Well Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace are in The Drop. Its a new crime drama. And I sat down with both of them. First here is a look at the scene from the movie. What are you gonna name it? Well, I was thinking maybe Rocco, you know, I like the name Rocco,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Oh here with Edward Norton, one of the stars at outstanding new movie Birdman. Norton as a pitch perfect take and a very good theater actor that takes himself very seriously. Watch his first rehearsal as the director and Birdman played by Michael Kea

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Also bursting that night is the BET awards, a blockbuster night of BET awards. The stars are all for fours and hilarious Chris Rock hosting the shower. ABCs Rachel Smith was behind the scenes. Take a look. They just bring out the store. Everybody her

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

U.S. President Barack Obama says the nation's governors will be held accountable for money flowing into their states as part of his economic stimulus plan. The money should start arriving this week. 美国总统奥巴马星期一向全国州长协会

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年2月

Fashion expert discusses tips from his book, whichcovers everything from togas to T-shirts. 蒂姆甘恩是《天桥风云》的主持人,也是非常著名的设计师。他刚发布了时尚圣经,从宽外袍到T恤,他给出了很多着装小

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip have suspended prisoner exchange talks with Israel that would free an Israeli soldier in exchange for hundreds of Palestinians. 在加沙地带,哈马斯武装分子中止了同以色列用释放一名以色列士兵

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年7月

The Chinese embassy in Myanmar says it is working on verifying news about Chinese citizens being trapped in the conflict zone in northern Myanmar. This comes as media reports suggest of clashes between Myanmar government forces and the ethnic Kachin

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Starting a new book is a risk, just like falling in love. You have to commit to it. You open the pages knowing a little bit about it maybe, from the back or from a blurb on the front. But who knows, right? Those bits and pieces arent always right. 读一

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Ya?l: How's it going, Don? D: OK, I guess. Y: What's wrong? D: Well, I've been getting headaches lately, and my neck and shoulders are kinda sore. Y: It sounds like you have the classic symptoms of computer vision syndrome. D: Really? I can see why s

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16