生活英语手册 021(1.日常生活-1.5婚姻家庭-谈
时间:2018-11-30 作者:英语课 分类:生活英语手册
他向我求婚。
He asked for my hand.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Would you marry me ?
我还不想结婚。
I don't want to get married yet.
你有男朋友了吗?
Have you got a boyfriend?
你们订婚了么?
Are you engaged?
我还不想订婚。
I don't want getting engaged yet.
这是我未婚夫。
This is my fiance.
你们打算什么时候结婚?
When do you going to get married?
我们打算元旦结婚。
We are going to get married on new year.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
他们未婚同居。
They cohabit together without be in married.
她是我的贤内助。
She is my better harf.
她是个贤妻良母。
She is a good wife and a good mather.
你为什么一直没结婚呢。
Why are you still single?
他们是新婚夫妇。
They are newlyweds.
他们真是郎才女貌。
They are well matched combo.
他是我们的媒人。
He is our go-between.
我们的婚姻是我父母包办的。
Our marriage was arranged by my parents.
他们的婚姻是包办的。
Their marriage is arranged one.
这是没爱情的婚姻。
It's a loveless marriage.
她为金钱而结婚。
She married for money.
她嫁给了个有钱人。
She married money.
结婚匆匆,后悔无穷。
Marry in hasty, repent 1 endless.
你的婚后生活怎样?
How do you marry life?
我们家庭和睦。
We have a harmonious 2 family.
你打算什么时候要孩子?
When do you going to have a baby?
她打算要孩子了。
She was to start a family.
我怀孕了。
I'm pregnant.
她怀孕了,但流产了。
She was pregnant,but had miscarriage 3.
她怀孕了,但做了人工流产。
She was pregnant,but had the abortion 4.
她生的是男还是女?
What do she have?
她生了个女孩。
She had a baby girl.
他是个顾家的人。
He is a family-centered man .
他们互敬互爱。
They are respect and love each other.
- He has nothing to repent of.他没有什么要懊悔的。
- Remission of sins is promised to those who repent.悔罪者可得到赦免。
- Their harmonious relationship resulted in part from their similar goals.他们关系融洽的部分原因是他们有着相似的目标。
- The room was painted in harmonious colors.房间油漆得色彩调和。
- The miscarriage of our plans was a great blow.计划的失败给我们以巨大的打击。
- Women who smoke are more to have a miscarriage.女性吸烟者更容易流产。