361. What time is it? 什么时间了? 362. It s about half past 3. 大约三点半了。 363. What time will you be back by? 你到什么时候回来? 364. My last class is over at 3:30. 我最后一节课是在三点半结束。 365. Im going out for a few hours. 我要出去几个小

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

全国英语专业八级考试是对英语专业高年级学生英语水平进行衡量的一种外语水平考试,是目前我国体现最高英语水平的等级考试,是英语专业学生大学四年学习生涯中攻打的最后一个堡垒,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Finally tonight here, the wait is almost over. The new Star Wars movie from our parent company Disney amid top of record ticket sales already. Tonight, our review with Harrison Ford and Carrie fisher on their epic reunion. Chewie, we're home. Energy,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

I always connected more with New Moon. I really understood where he's coming from, and I want to get more the character which it shows in New Moon and Twilight. But it was difficult to make , you know, Everyone was worried about me, looked too depres

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Talking Sport: Im Dong-Hyun 伦敦谈体育:韩国射箭手 Best hope 最有希望夺牌者 Im Dong-Hyun is an archer from South Korea. He is one of his country's best archers and has already competed in two Olympic Games. At this year's Games he i

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦谈体育

美女为了得到一套房子,和分手的男友又重新复合,那么她会心想事成吗?贵妇们去城堡开黑色party,又是因为什么原因而吵的不可开交呢?更多精彩,敬请关注本期《比弗利娇妻》!

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

4 Lord Chesterfield to His Son About Letter Writing 切斯特菲尔德伯爵给他儿子的信谈写信 Bath, Oct. 4, 1738 My Dear Child, -By my writing so often, and by the manner in which I write, you will easily see that I do not treat you as alit

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

THE PRESIDENT: I've come to Silverado for a couple of reasons: One, to remind our fellow citizens how important small businesses are to the backbone of our economy. These two brothers started this company with five employees -- MR. BOB SIMPSON: Five

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

欧美童星乔伊金谈《魔境仙踪》 Joey King Dishes on Her Dual 'Oz' Roles Teen actress Joey King on playing two characters in 'Oz the Great and Powerful' and working with co-stars James Franco and Zach Braff in the Disney prequel to 'The Wiz

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

歌曲:Miley Cyrus-Wrecking Ball Her controversial performance at the MTV VMAs just over a week ago still has everyone talking. 距离 Miley Cyrus 在 MTV 录影带大奖上极具争议性的表演已有一周的时间,可人们依然在讨论着那

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

James Cameron演讲中谈及自己从小就喜欢奇幻体验的背景以及这一切如何转变成成功的巨片的过程。好奇心是动力,想象力是工具,与团队的互相尊重是宝藏,不要限制自己,勇于冒险才能成就自

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

He played the guitar. He sang the blues. It was his hobby. He was talented. Everybody told him that. He practiced all day long. His practice paid off. He was the best guitar player in town. His friends were impressed. He always carried his guitar. He

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Did you ever meet with Chris Angel or David Blaine, lets say to get a small concept of your character? In a way I was securing it a little bit, so I didnt really meet with those guys, Ive met with David Blaine before, Ive actually had him do magic fo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

My guest today is Barack Obama, President Barack Obama. Good to be with you. I mean, the dierput deep in dictatorship. How do you justify dealing with the cashto? If I thought to myself that I being in a garage doing an interview. As a president. As

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

Cameron Diaz, the star of the upcoming new movie The Other Woman, you know that she's never been married, she's opening up about relationships saying she doesn't think we are made to be monogamist. ABC's Paula Ferris. Oh come on...?... Candid? Can we

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso has become the first foreign leader to visit U.S. President Barack Obama. The leaders of the world's two biggest economies discussed the global financial crisis, among other issues. 日本首相麻生太郎成为访问美

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年2月

And if it's implemented--we always have to see that it's implemented--it will make a big difference in two ways. First, we move from a situation where only items on a permitted list are allowed into Gaza to a situation where there's a prohibited list

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Google共同创始人Larry Page 和 Sergey Brin带领大家揭开Google工作机器的庐山真面目,分享国际搜索模式、博爱的Google基金会以及公司致力于革新和提升员工幸福感的各类珍闻轶事。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Track one The courtyard of a siheyuan within the former Imperial City We discovered this house together but the idea came from my husband He was really fond of the siheyuan During the SARS period we biked through the whole city hutong area We decided

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Pre-Listening Vocabulary blemish: an imperfection; a small flaw fade: to become less bright reincarnation: the belief that living beings die and then are reborn in a new form spear: a long sharp weapon that punctures the skin The Birthmark Theory Bir

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语