China will launch a nationwide work safety overhaul this month to prevent the occurrence of major accidents. The State Administration of Work Safety will send 16 teams to oversee safety checks in 31 provinces, regions and municipalities and the Xinji

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:英国女演员Olivia Williams 谈黑色喜剧表演. 单词拼写: 1、interval :幕间休息(戏剧,舞台剧等) 2、stamina :How long you can endure sth. 体力,耐力持久力 3、misogyny :dislike of

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

Prince Harry on Baby George: Will 'Make Sure He Has Fun' The prince speaks publicly about being an uncle for the first time since meeting his nephew. 近日哈里王子第一次见到刚刚出生的侄子乔治,随后在一次慈善舞会上难掩喜

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Senator John McCain in Washington. Thanks for joining us this morning Senator. And we just heard Jake go through the agenda. The President made an opening bid yesterday. He moved your way on this freeze of all pay for federal workers. Are you prepare

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Its crazy that you get out all these amazing parts and I would tell my family so. But, but the good parts youre playing these awful people. Oh, yeah. Thats like in the drama you play these bad guys. Some are playing clansmen and then I play a drug-ad

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Wednesday in Brazil she doubts Iran will negotiate seriously about its nuclear program unless the U.N. Security Council approves new sanctions against it. Clinton held talks in Brasilia with Brazil's Presi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年3月

5 Lord Chesterfield to His Son More About Letter Writing 切斯特菲尔德伯爵给他儿子的信再谈写信 Isleworth, Sep. 19, 1739. My Dear Child,-I am very well pleased with your last letter.The writing was very good, and the promise you make

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

speaking out about becoming a mom. The superstar opening up for the first time about her difficult pregnancy that landed her in the hospital. ABCs Abbie Boudreau has that story. She sings about being stronger. And this morning, Kelly Clarkson is reve

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

网坛复出的阿加西说,他比以前更热爱网球,这是他生命中唯一信奉的东西…… It's been quite a comeback for Andre Agassi in recent months. Professionally speaking, the 29-

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Anchor: Dick Parsons' primary objective in putting together this deal was to make sure that he was securing Time Warner's future. And you know you can't talk about the futrue of media companies these

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

把 GRE 长文读懂永远是放在第二位的,而把握文章结构(包括文章类型、段与段之间的关系、甚至句与句之间的关系)、作者态度则是第一位的,在读文章

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Ukrainian government has held talks on the potential decentralization of power in Kiev. The meeting is part of a peace plan crafted by the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. As part of the meeting, Ukraine's central authorities have

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

The Chinese government is working on imposing a ban on all forms of tobacco advertising, sponsorship and promotion of tobacco products. There are also plans to ban certain smoking scenes in films and TV shows. As part of the draft regulation by the S

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

My most memorable moment from dancing with the stars are, I think anytime I fans to your feets, I think that sticks to your mind. So that's probably the most memorable moment, that's sudden Russian bell. Right next thing. The one I have to be honest

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Very special play of the day this morning. Wimbledon champ Andy Murray freshes up his emotional and exhausting win. I spoke to him early this morning. To the victor goes the spoils. Andy Murray is joining us now. And Andy, I know there was a champion

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Let me make demonstration for you. Don抰 come with this crazy talk. This is you, right. You got your direction that you move. You do many hangers. This is you, and this is me. Now we seem like we don抰 fit it all. We just crash into each other. But

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

G: And it takes hour for Ashley Judd back with us this morning. She is starring in Dolphin Tale 2, bing you back her role, turn to be inspiring team saved a hurt dolphin named Winter. Here she is speaking with the daughter of Winter's doctor after th

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

U.S. President Barack Obama has made a surprise visit to Iraq to meet with American troops and commanders, and consult with Iraqi leaders. 美国总统奥巴马突然访问伊拉克,与驻伊美军及其指挥官会面,并与伊拉克领导人进行

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年4月

A former White House spokesman says Americans have lost trust in U.S. President George Bush, because he is refusing to reveal his administration's involvement in leaking the identity of a previously-covert CIA operative. The Bush administration dismi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年6月

Track one I am not sure you can put a price on education I am an educator I started my life as a teacher and I still consider myself to be a teacher Education is a life changing experience You can get into the cost-benefit aspect of what the fees are

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台