Language Points We'd only been together for a year when I was diagnosed with a blood clot in the brain. I couldn't work for months. I couldn't go out. I could barely leave the house. I became completely dependent on him in every way: he provided emot

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

医院就诊程序 感冒了去医院consult a doctor就诊, 等叫号轮到你的时候才能进入医务室。然后, 医生diagnosis诊断, 针对你的病情prescribe开处方。最后总是免不了被可爱的小nurse护士拖到injecting room注射室挨一针。你觉的害怕吗?Don't make a big fuss!别大惊小怪

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英文单词书

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Check up Looking Up 诊断结果还算不错 Kathy takes Evan to see Dr. Gustav. The doctor asks Evan some questions and checks him. 凯西带艾凡去看葛斯特夫医生

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

C. 主从复合句的分译 英语复合句汉译时常在分句连接处加以切分,分译成两个或两个以上的句子。例如: (1) One day, while out on the bleak moors, Pip is startled by a hulking, menacing man who threatens him if

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 北外翻译笔记

Oliver was an extremely dashing, handsome, charming and largely unstable male that I completely lost my heart to. 奥利弗是个劲头十足,帅气、迷人而且非常不稳定的男性, 我完全倾心于他。 He was a Bernese mountain dog, and

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Chinese electric vehicle maker BYD has unveiled its new unmanned monorail, SkyRail, in Yinchuan, capital of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, on Wednesday, January 10. The unmanned train system will be officially put into operation in the second quarter

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Exclusive interview with WHO Representative in China on depression This year's World Health Day, on 7 April, focuses on depression. Rates of diagnosis and treatment for mental health in China are low; depression and other mental illnesses are still l

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Problems with deposits When renting an apartment, renting a shared bike, or even when you check into a hospital for inpatient treatment, you need to put down a deposit. This common practice is commerce can bring problems such as disputes over

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Today we'll take the following: 今天我们要做以下以下几件事: 1) A profile photograph (picture) of the head. 一、拍一张头部侧面的照片。 2) An intraoral photograph. 二、拍一张口腔内的照片。 3) Orthodontic study mo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

About a year ago, I was diagnosed with cancer. 一年前 我被诊断出患了癌症 I had a scan at 7.30 in the morning 早上7点半 我做了一个扫描 and it clearly showed a tumour on my pancreas. 它清楚地显示出我的胰腺上长了个瘤

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

1. Bostons longest serving mayor has died. Thomas Menino served for more than 20 years, first elected in 1993. He left office in February, after being diagnosed with cancer. He was 71 years old. 2. A deadly plane crash in Kansas, Officials say a smal

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(十一)月

Diagnosing Africa Conflict 诊断非洲冲突 A new research project focuses on Africas capacity to prevent, contain and resolve conflicts. The Canadian-based Center for International Governance Innovation said a better understanding is needed of the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(六月)

促进医疗创新实现全球健康目标 This September will mark the end of the U.N. Millennium Development Goals and the beginning of the Sustainable Development Goals. One of the proposed 17 goals calls for ensuring healthy lives and promoting w

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

5. Your throat is inflamed. 你的喉咙发炎了。 还能这样说: You have swollen tonsils. Your throat was raw. 谚语: Like a fish bone getting stuck in the throat. 如鲠在喉。 6. The doctor diagnosed the illness as pneumonia. 医生诊断

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. A winter storm is sparing the nation's capital from heavy snow. Federal offices were closed over predictions of up to 10 inches of snow. But only an inch or two fell in the DC area and most have melted as soon as it hit city streets. 2. A week of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(三月)

介绍: We'll need to run some tests. 我们需要给你做些检查。 blood test 血检 urine test 尿检 /?j?r?n/ ultrasound 超声波 X-rays X 光检查 I'd like to keep you here overnight for observation. 你得在这过夜来观察下病情。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

The world literally fades to grey when we feel depressed, scientists have discovered。 To investigate links between mood disorders and vision, Emanuel Bubl at the University of Freiburg, Germany, and colleagues ran an electrode along one eye in each

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I really didn't think much about Marfan 我真的没往马方综合征那方面多想 I was like what are the odds that you know I have this 我只是觉得,这种事发生在我身上又能有多大几率呢 So I'm driving home from work thinking

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Topic1-The Women Volleyball Players' Spirit By beating the Serbian team in the Rio Olympics' volleyball final, the Chinese women's volleyball team grabbed the gold medal. The Chinese media has been crediting the win with the so-called Women's Volleyb

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

一个人拥有的东西再多,也多不过其没有得到的。所以,如果你的快乐建立在无限拥有的基础上,那它就太脆弱了。为了不断索取,你会劳碌一生,忧虑一生,根本顾不上快乐。相反,如果你

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读