专业术语:护理诊断术语 4 (8)认知(Knowing) 知识缺乏(特定的)(Knowledge Deficit)(Specify) 定向力障碍(Impaired Environmental Interpretation) 突发性意识模糊(Acute Confusion) 渐进性意识模糊(

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

专业术语:护理诊断术语 2 (2)沟通(Communicating) 语言沟通障碍(impaired Verbal Communication) (3)关系(Relating) 社会障碍(Impaired Social Interaction) 社交孤立(Social Isolation) 有孤立的危险(

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

NANDA通过的以人类反应型态(Human Response Patterns)的分类方法。现将人类反应型态分类方法的护理诊断分列如下: (1)交换(Exchanging) 营养失调:高于机体需要量(Altered Nutrition: More Than B

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Uganda Fights Another Ebola Outbreak This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 Uganda's latest outbreak of Ebola virus is the fourth in recent years. About two hundred people died in the biggest o

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

unit 569 病症诊断(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I feel dizzy and I have a headache. A:我感到头又晕又疼。 B:How long have you been sick? B:病多长时间了? A:Since yesterday. A:从昨天开始的。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(234) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

I was feeling a little under the weather the other day, so I decided to visit my doctor before things got worse. I called her in the morning, and I made an appointment for 9:30 a.m. When I arrived at her office, I had to fill out some insurance paper

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

(BBC News)A new computer-based test for Alzheimer's could help identify the disease much earlier than previously possible. (英国国家广播公司报道)一种运用计算机进行的老年痴呆症测试,有助于更早发现这种疾病。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Going to the hospital Father felt dizzy and would like to vomit recently. I accompany father to the hospital, since there was nobody but me at home. Father had the doctor examined his stomach. The doctor gave him a shot in his wrist for stopping his

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

US Senator John McCain Has Brain Cancer Senator John McCain has brain cancer. 参议员约翰麦凯恩(John McCain)患有脑瘤。 McCain, 80, is a Republican who lost the 2008 presidential election to Democrat Barack Obama. He is considered a wa

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Doctors Have a New Tool to Identify Breast Cancer Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide. Early discovery and treatment can save lives. Scientists are working new ways to recognize breast cancer while at the same time studying exi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Since the invention of computer, the world has come to the information stage. Today, people can do almost all the things through the Internet. They work and shop and communicate by this convenient way. As the information can be received from all kind

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Kids are addicted to cell phones, tablets, anything with electronic screens. The problem is its bad for their eyes. 孩子都会对手机、平板电脑等带有电子屏幕的东西感兴趣,但问题是这些东西对他们的眼睛不好。 What

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

In the space that used to house one transistor, we can now fit one billion. 在以前,可以放置一个晶体管的空间,现在可以放10亿个。 That made it so that a computer the size of an entire room now fits in your pocket. 这导致曾经

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

儿童的发展障碍可以通过观察他们的行为诊断出来,但是阿迪提 珊卡妲丝认为我们应该直接看一看他们的大脑。她解释了她实验室中非凡的脑电图设备怎样揭露以往的误诊,并从此改变了孩子

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

当吉米.海伍德的弟弟被诊断为肌萎缩性侧索硬化症后,吉米自己也投身于与这个疾病的抗争之中。海伍德兄弟建立了一个新颖独特的网站,在这个网站上,病人们可以分享和跟踪监测疾病相关

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:(不只是)男人经

One of my patients, a successful businessman, tells me that before his cancer he would become depressed unless things went a certain way. Happiness was having the cookie. If you had the cookie, things were good. If you didn't have the cookie, life wa

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

JUDY WOODRUFF:Next: changes to the so-called bible of psychiatry and what it means for diagnosis and treatment. This weekend, the American Psychiatric Association released a revision to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, often

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

STOCKHOLM, June 17 (Xinhua) -- A microwave helmet can help doctors make quicker and more accurate diagnoses of patients who have had strokes which can help counter brain damage, Swedish researchers said Tuesday. In a study involving 45 patients last

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

身体疾病可博取同情,喜剧演员鲁比怀克丝说到,除了那些大脑生病的。为什么会那样?活力四射幽默感十足的怀克丝,十年前被诊断出临床忧郁症,她敦促我们杜绝精神疾病的污名。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(636) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

In 1969, a doctor at a Yale University lab in New Haven, Connecticut, who was studying Lassa fever came down with it. 1969年,设在康涅狄格州纽黑文的耶鲁大学实验室里的一名医生在研究拉沙热的过程中倒下了,然而他活

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史