专业术语:护理诊断术语 3 (6)活动(Moving) 躯体移动障碍(Impaired Physical Mobility) 有周围血管神经功能障碍的危险(Risk for Peripheral Neurovascular Dysfunction) 活动无耐力(Activity Intolerance) 疲

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

6. They would try to decide what intelligence in huamns is really for, not merely how much of it there is. 【分析】复合句。本句的主干是 They would try to decide...。decide 后跟两个并列的宾语从句,分别由 what 和 how much

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

要做医学扫描,或者取报告前,人们或多或少都感到紧张,为自己的身体状况感到担忧,这就是扫描焦虑症。 Scanxiety is the anxiety experienced while waiting to undergo a medical scan or receive the results of on

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

unit 570 病症诊断(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I've got a temperature and my stomach hurts. A:我发烧了,胃也疼。 B:How long have you been feeling this way? B:这种症状多长时间了? A:It all started the day before yesterday. A

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Hey, where's your cane, tiny Tim? You know, it's really too soon to make any diagnosis. Let's just say you're... a little boy. My story takes place ____1______. That's my dad. I wanted to be just like him. Everything we did became a great adventure.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

life is the cookie One of my patients, a successful businessman, tells me that before his cancer he would become depressed unless things went a certain way. Happiness was having the cookie. If you had the cookie, things were good. If you didn't have

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

THE FOUR DIAGNOSTIC METHODS-THE METHODS TO OBSERVE AND DIAGNOSE DISEASES四诊诊察疾病的方法 The four diagnostic methods, namelv inspection, auscultation and olfaction, inquiry, and pulse-taking and palpation, refer to the four basic procedure

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

Tina learned to walk again, but still has trouble writing (autographs are out of the question). And the problems kept coming. 蒂娜又学会了走路,但写字还是有困难(签名是不可能的)。问题不断出现。 In 2016 she had just lear

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

没有人有耐心听你讲完自己的故事,因为每个人都有自己的话要说;没有人喜欢听你抱怨生活,因为每个人都有自己的苦痛;世人多半寂寞,这世界愿意倾听,习惯沉默的人,难得几个。我再

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

演讲简介:儿童的发展障碍可以通过观察他们的行为诊断出来,但是阿迪提 珊卡妲丝认为我们应该直接看一看他们的大脑。她解释了她实验室中非凡的脑电图设备怎样揭露以往的误诊,并从此

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

And that wasn't a difficult diagnosis to make. 这不是一个困难的诊断。 I made it and I set to work treating her. 作出诊断后我开始着手帮她治疗。 I gave her aspirin. I gave her medications to relieve the strain on her heart. 我开

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

And that was the message that I absorbed when I was in med school. 这就是我在医学院时得到的信息。 I was an obsessive compulsive student. 我是一个有着强迫症倾向的学生。 In high school, a classmate once said that Brian Gol

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Science and Technolgy 科技 Diagnosing dementia 痴呆症的诊断 Advance warning 病情恶化预警 How to detect Alzheimer's before symptoms appear-if you are a woman 作为一名女性,如何在症状出现前诊断阿尔茨海默氏症 ALZHEI

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

BRASILIA, April 26 (Xinhua) -- A survey conducted by Brazil's Ministry of Health showed Tuesday that half of Brazilians aged over 55 have hypertension(高血压). According to the research, which has been carried out annually since 2006, the proporti

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, April 19 (Xinhua) -- Recent arrival to Corinthians, Adriano suffered a major setback on Tuesday. In only his second week of workouts with the team, the striker tore his left Achilles tendon. While undergoing a routine session of physi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Dear Shas, Exactly one year ago you were diagnosed with a form of cancer and all our dreams came dashing down. I never thought that I would have to deal with something like this in my life. Everything happened in the middle of my exams and I tried so

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Forgotten Pillowcases 忘了拿的枕套 A stingy old lawyer who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness was determined to prove wrong the saying, You can't take it with you. 一个吝啬的老律师被诊断出得了不治之症。于是他决定要

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

One's birthdate has already been linked to such things as temperament. Now researchers in Taiwan report in the Journal of Pediatrics that we can add ADHD to the list. 事实上,一个人的出生日期与其性格品性等方面都存在一定的联系

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

演讲简介:要阻止撒哈拉南部非洲各国的疾病流行,仅靠药品是不够的。我们还需要与之配套的诊断工具。TED资深会员Frederick Balagadde向我们展示如何通过微型化技术把笨重昂贵的化验室集成至

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

重点词汇 mastectomy n.乳房切除术; diagnose vt.诊断; 判断; Once, many years ago, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and was scheduled for a mastectomy. That morning I attended a college class in which the husband of a good friend was

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语