Telecommunication Telecommunication refers to communication over long distances. In practice, something of the message may be lost in the process. Telecommunication covers all forms of distance and/or

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

Public Notary System Public notaries are persons accredited by the state to witness civil matters for legal purposes. In the past, public notaries were state offices representing the state in witnessing legal relations in civil matters. State notary

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语

STATEMENT OF GENERAL AND ADMINSTRATIVE EXPENSES FROM AJI-02 Sup.6 For the year ended JULY.31,1998 MONETARY UNIT: YUAN ITEMS THIS YEAR'S THIS MONTH'S LAST YEAR'S LINE NO. PLAN ACTUAL ACTUAL Company exp

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

STATEMENT OF MANUFACTURING EXPENSES FROM AJI-02 Sup.4 For the year ended JULY.31,1998 MONETARY UNIT: YUAN ITEMS LINE NO. THIS YEAR'S THIS MONTH'S LAST YEAR'S PLAN ACTUAL ACTUAL Salaries and wages Depr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Give Me Your Love Tonight Todd Come to me, I love you. Can't you see? Why do you turn your back, pretending not to hear? Still I wish someday I'll make you turn my way in my arms you stay Valentine is

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

He was asked a simple math question - but his response was genius. 他被问到一道简单的数学题,而他的回答堪称天才。 This image shows a six-year-old boy's incredible - and hilarious - answer to a question on a recent school math p

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When a pig farmer sued a hot air balloon firm, he needed to prove he wasnt telling porkies. 如果一个养猪的农民想要状告热气球公司,那么他得证明自己不是在胡说八道。 Luckily for Dan Gilbank, he had maths professor, the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

美国军方消除女性参军障碍 2015或成为女性参军年 As long as they qualify and meet the standards, women will now be able to contribute to our mission in more ways than before.They'll be allowed to drive tanks, fire mortars and lead in

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

The Valentine's Journey 情人节贺卡之旅 Did you ever send a valentine to someone? 你送过情人节贺卡吗? As you read about the valentine in this story, find out all the places it went on its journey. 当你读到这则故事里的情人节

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

调查:英家庭每天争吵三次 Parents and children have at least three disagreements a day, with mothers causing most of the rows, according to new research. The most common rows are over household chores, children treating the house like a ho

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hundreds of British teenagers see ISIS as 'pop idols' like One Direction and Justin Bieber, putting children in danger of being radicalised, the country's most senior Muslim prosecutor has said. 英国最年长的一名穆斯林检察官近日表示,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

From the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2011 wedding to the 2012 Diamond Jubilee, no royal event would be complete without them. 从2011年威廉和凯特(剑桥公爵和公爵夫人)的婚礼到2012年的钻石庆,没有粉丝们的王室大事

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

An 11-year-old boy who was beachcombing had a big surprise when he discovered a message in a bottle washed up on the sand. 一11岁大的男孩在海边捡贝壳时获得一个意外发现:他在一只冲上沙滩的漂流瓶里发现了一张纸条。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Rural post boxes are being fitted with electronic tags to deter criminals from stealing them to sell for ?5,000 or more. 英国乡村地区的邮筒近日被装上电子标签,以遏制罪犯偷盗邮筒并将其以5000英镑或更多的价钱卖掉。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

He forecasts the economy will shrink by 3.5% this year, and to put it into context that is a big downward revision from his prediction in November of a shrinkage of 1.25%. But he did say the economy will start to recover by the end of this year. And

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

When you're out shopping it can sometimes feel like you're always stuck at the end of the longest line. 外出购物,总免不了碰上排队这个老大难问题:长长的队伍似乎总排不完。 Shoppers know this age-old dilemma all to well

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

British family spends 49 minutes together every day According to the latest survey by NSPCC, busy mums and dads in Britain manage to spend just 49 minutes in every 24 hours with their children and each otherhardly enough time to share a meal. The sur

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

According to the Metro.Co.uk on November 29, the grave of Private Harry Potter in Israel has become one of Israel's top tourist attractions thanks to the fact he shares his name with the world's most famous wizard。 The real Harry Potter left his fa

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Trading standards are investigating after a couple who stayed at a hotel claimed to have been fined ?100 by a hotel which they described as a rotten stinking hovel on TripAdvisor. 一对外出旅游的夫妻因对所住酒店不满而在网站上发表

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China is to take a one-third stake in a French-led project to build the first in a new generation of UK nuclear power plants, investing billions of pounds under a landmark commercial deal to be announced on Wednesday. 根据周三将公布的一个里程

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻