商务代理 Business Agency 我们愿意做贵公司的代理 We'd like to be your agent.=We're very interested in acting as your agent. A: We'd like to be your agent,handling your export trade to China. B: Have you got any experience? A: Yes.We're

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

公司访问 Company Tour=Visiting Company A: Let me show you around our company. B: That's great! A: We could start with the Designing Department. B: Ok.I want to go to the sample showroom too. 建立贸易关系 establish business relations with...

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

货已发出 We have already shipped the goods. A: I'm calling to tell you that the merchandise ordered last month has not arrived yet. B: I'm sorry,hold on a moment.I'll check it out. But we have already shipped it to you last month. Would you like

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

一流的产品配一流的包装。 Top products require top packaging. A: Top products require top packaging. We must make the wrapping attractive. B: Yeah.In that way, they will be easily recognized as the top products. 独特的包装有助于推销

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

what Bugs You Most about Your Job American hate the jobs more than ever before knows past twenty years .With few hates they say satisfied . The train strongest among the workers under the age of 25, Less than 39 pecent of who are satisfied with their

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

So you noticed the new job board posting on your way back from lunch. They finally decided to fill the assistant manager spot in your department! Should you go for it anyway? Here are some ways to tell if it's time to power up the corporate ladder. 1

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

10. Control problem Lets say you need some special work done. Dont stop with getting agreement. 11. Learn to understand boss language if its not too much trouble means,do it , and the sooner the better. 12. Learn what other people in the company are

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

How to Go Along with the Tough Boss 如何与难对付的老板相处 A boss with difficult to get along maybe destroy the best jobs, but you are not powerless. Try the boss-taming strategies below, before you consider quitting your work. Few people

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Defeat I will never consider defeat and I will remove from my vocabulary such words and phrases as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless, and retreat; for they are the words of fools. I will

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the l

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

like for you to be still: it is as through you are absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as through your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth 我喜欢你是静静的:仿佛你消失了一样 你

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

I will know that only those with inferior ability can always be at their best ,and I am not inferior.There will be days when I must IN THE WORLD constantly struggle against forces which would tear me down,Those such sa despair and sadness are simple

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Today I shed my old skin which hath ,too long ,suffered the bruises of failure and wounds of mediocrity. Today I will pluck grapes of wisdom from the tallest and fullest vines in the vineyard,for these were planted by the wisest of my profession who

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

There are a great many people who have all the material conditions of happiness, i.e. health and a sufficient income, and who, nevertheless, are profoundly unhappy. In one sense, we may say that any theory as to how to live is wrong. We imagine ours

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The tides advance; the tides recede. Winter goes and summer comes. summer wanes and the cold increases. The sun rises; the sun sets. The moon is full; the moon is black. The birds arrive; the birds depart. Flowers bloom; flowers fade. Seeds are sown

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Friday-the Thirteenth has long been considered extremely unlucky because it has some bad associations which came from mythology,tale of the Bible,and the customs and habits. According to the Bible,the Lord God created the first man,Adam.Then he took

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

THE COMFORT ZONE I used to have a comfort zone where I knew I couldn't fail. The same four walls and busy work were really more like jail. I claimed to be so busy with the things inside the zone; But deep inside I longed for something special of my

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

1℃ love In an cold winter,a couple had to move out from the luxury villa because of bankruptcy.The husband worked day and night to support the family but with no care of his wife.So she thought,he doesn't love me any more,he just cares his business

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

A dream is to a man what wings are to a bird. With a dream in the deep heart's core, a man is spontaneously driven to hitch his wagon to a star. A dream is an inexhaustible source of energy that keeps our enthusiasm burning, and kindles our desire t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Virtue 美德 Sweet day,so cool,so calm,so bright! 甜美的白昼,如此凉爽、安宁、明媚! The bridal of the earth and sky- 天地间完美的匹配----- The dew shall weep thy fall to-night; 今宵的露珠儿将为你的消逝而落泪; For thou must die. 因为你必须离去。 Swe

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读