43.八卦新闻 常用应急场景 范例一:Rumor I heard through the grapevine that Michael probably become the new sales manager. How did you get wind of the rumor? I am not a rumor monger. Lets stop gossiping and get back to work. 范例二:A little bird whis

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

25.商务电话 常用应急场景 范例一:We have two Smiths Thank you for calling ABC Company, may I help you? Im Liu Yi. Id like to speak to Mr. Smith. Sorry, we have two Smiths, Robert Smith and James Smith, which one would you like to speak to? Id like

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

24.办公用品 常用应急场景 范例一:Office supplies needed Where were decorating and Im going to ask some things. Well, Ill be glad to help you out. We can deliver what you need to your office. Shall we need at 1:15 this Thursday? We definitely need s

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

【Trancript】 Introduce myself to my supervisor A:Good morning, I am Monica. Are you Mr. White, the manager of finance department? I am the newcomer and also working in the finance department. B:Yes, that is me. Nice to meet you, Monica. Welcome

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Mailing letters A:Would you please mail these letters, Lucy? B:Yes, Sir. A:These two are urgent letters and should be sent by registered express airmail. Others are ordinary letters. B:All right, who should I send them to? A:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Collecting relevant files A:Would you like to copy the EX files and pass me the copy. There are some figures I want to check. B:Here is the copy. Do you need anything else? A:Yes, I also need all the letters we received from the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Filing documents A:Please tell me how to file things according to the concerned rules. B: Well, all right. There are four points you should keep in mind when you file documents, information and other things. A:What are they? B: Th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Transcript】 Check e-mail A: I take care of the letters. I may read, sort out and organize incoming mails. B: So you have to open all the envelopes. A: Yes, except the personal mail. And I also need to prepare the materials for posting and check

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

加薪和奖金 Pay Raise amp; Bonus 奖金 Bonus A: Merry Christmas!This is a Christmas bonus for you. B: Merry Christmas!Thank you very much. 加薪 pay raise A: Congratulations on your pay raise. B: Thank you.It was unexpected. A: You deserve it.Y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Unit 8 休闲娱乐 周末邀请 Weekends 你周末有空吗? Are you free on the weekend? A: Hi,Lily.Are you free on the weekends?There is an exhibition of Post Impressionism in Shanghai Road. B: I'll be free on Saturday.Shall we go together? 驾车

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

做幻灯片 make PowerPoint A: Can you give me some advice on giving presentations? B: I think what matters is simplicity. Remember your audience is our clients,and they don't have long attention spans. A: Should I make a PowerPoint? B: Sure,it's qu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

一开始就有一个新气象。 Have a new look to start off with. A: The purpose of making a work plan is to provide guidelines for our work. So from next quarter,we will carry out our work according to the revised work plan. B: We hope so. A: We

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

我们必须要认识到我们面临的威胁。 We must be aware of the threat we face. A: All of you have reported your achievements. I'd like to remind you that we must be aware of the threat we face. B: The same with the previous speaker,we must

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

工作总结会 Summarization of Career Achievements 已取得了让人满意的结果。 We've attained/achieved a satisfactory result. A: I'm glad to see that we've attained a satisfactory result since we established business relations with 3M Comp

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

在这一点上我非常赞同。 I share the same opinions with you. A: In the first five years,auto parts production was a lucrative business,but no longer. B: I share the same opinion with you. 你有什么好点子吗? Do you have any sparking

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

他们各个方面都非常高效。 They are efficient in every aspect. A: We must be sure that our side is dealing with everything efficiently. B: What was your impression of 3M Company when you visited their company? A: They are efficient in every

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

临时会议 impromptu meeting A: How come you have the meeting? There's no such thing in the working plan. B: It's an impromptu meeting. 全体会议 all-hands meeting A: It's an all-hands meeting.Make sure to inform everyone in the group. B: Okay. 会

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

现在可以开始提问。 I'd like to open it up for questions.=Let's begin our Qamp;A session. A: Thank you,all the guest speakers.Now I'd like to open it up for questions. B: I have a question for the chairperson. Just now in your summary,you men

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

人力资源部 Human Resources 终身聘用 lifetime employment A: Your way of recruitment of employees is quite different from that in Japan. B: What's the difference? Maybe we can learn something from you. A: Basically,the biggest difference is th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

庆祝会 Celebrating a Party 新年宴会 New Year banquet A: Are we going to have a New Year banquet on Friday evening? B: Yes.I've made a list about what we need. 鸡尾酒会 cocktail party A: Hello, Nancy.How about a cocktail party on New Year

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册