【Trancript】 Talk about social benefits A:Could I ask some questions regarding to the social benefits? B:Go ahead, please. A:How long is my paid vacation every year? B:Youll have 10 days paid vacation every year. A:What about the insuran

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

负责 ...be responsible for... A:What work were you responsible for at your previous company? B:I handled routine tasks,such as typing letters and documents,receiving visitors,answering phone calls and so on. 资格证书 certificate/qualification A

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Unit 2 走进外企 外企应聘 Job Interview 职位空缺 vacancies/openings A:Do you have any vacancies? B:Yes.Theres an administrative assistant available. 职位要求 requirements for the position A:Whats the requirement for this position? B:Yo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

smiles send us light in the darkness. smiles bring us warm sunlight at a cold winter day. smiles can break the hard ice. smiles are like the rainbow.The rain day ends and the sky is beautiful again. smiles show love and friendship. teacher's smiles

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Touring Around the World it is a strange thing that the sea voyages was there nothing to be seen but the sky see men should make diaries.but in a land travel,was there so much to observe.for the most part,they omitted as a chance or a feature to be

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Facing Business Challenges at Hallmark Cards Sending the Right Message to Employees One of Hallmark's sympathy cards reads

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What is mother for? M is for the million things she gave me. O menas only that she 's growing old. T is for the tears she shed to save me. H is for her heart of purest gold. E is for her eyes ,with the love-light shining. R means right ,and right sh

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

If I Had My Life to Live Over I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day. I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in stora

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Equipment Figure it out for yourself, my lad. You have got all that the great have had: two arms, two legs, two hands, two eyes, and a brain to use if you'd be wise. With this equipment they all began, so start for the top and say I can. Look them o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

This day is all I have and these hours are now my eternity. I greet this sunrise with cries of joy as a prisoner who is reprieved from death. I lift my arms with thanks for this priceless gift of a new day. So too, I will beat upon my heart with gra

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Sometimes it takes adverse conditions for people to reach out to one another Sometimes it takes bad luck for people to understand their goals better Sometimes it takes a storm for people to appreciate the calm Sometimes it takes being hurt for peopl

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

We all come to the world, but why do some of us make great achievements known forever and why are they remembered forever even though they leave the world? And why do some leave the world without anything valuable to his generation and the people? E

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginning; and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal. Failure I may still encounter at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the n

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

CHILDREN ARE LIKE KITES You spend years trying to get them off the ground. You run with them until you're both breathless. They crash. They hit the rooftop. You patch comfort, and sure that someday they would fly Finally they are airborne... They ne

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

March 28th 87 Greet with love I would greet this day with love in my heart for this is the greatest secret of sucess in all ventures. Muslces can split a shelled and even to strive life. But only the unthinkalbe power of love can open the hearts of

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Fill me with the fruits of your Spirit, Lord. Fill me with love, so that I seek to understand and appreciate the rich variety and diversity of life that surrounds me. Fill me with joy, so that I celebrate your presence in each and every moment I am

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Travel on Foot The past ages of man have all been carefully labelled by anthropologists. Descriptions like Palaeolithic Man. Neolithic Man, etc., neatly sum up whole periods. When the time comes for anthropologists to turn their attention to the twe

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

我是自然界最伟大的奇迹。 I am nature's greatest miracle. 自从上帝创造了天地万物以来,没有一个人和我一样,我的头脑、心灵、眼睛、耳朵、双手、头发、嘴唇都是与众不同的。言谈举止和我完全一样的人以前没有,现在没有,以后也不会有.虽然四海之内皆兄弟,然而人

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

True Traveling The future history books might record that we were deprived of the use of our eyes. In our hurry to get from one place to another, we failed to see anything on the way. Air travel gives you a birds-eye view of the world or even less i

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Human Resources Management Facing Business Challenges at Johnson Johnson Does a healthier work force translate into healthier profits? This was one of the key issues facing Johnson Johnson CEO Ralph S

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语