The only problem unconsciously assumed by all Chinese philosophers to be of any importance is: How shall we enjoy life, and who can best enjoy life? No perfectionism, no straining after the unattainable, no postulating of he unknowable; but taking p

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Good Morning Sunshine Good morning sunshine,阳光早安 you're my only light唯你是我光源 lying with me by my side,请陪伴我身边 you keep me warm all day 让我整日温暖 When the sun is up, 日上三竿 on a clear blue sky,青天湛蓝 you will act like a lover你像

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past,than education,than money,than circumstances, than failures,than successes,than what the other peop

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

there is a time for everything there is a season and the time for every purpose under the heaven.a time to be born and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to pick up what is planted; a time to kill and a time to heal; a time to break down and

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

【Trancript】 Company structure M: Francis, whats that? F: Well, that is the chart showing our companys organizational structure. M: Could you tell me something about it? F: Ok. On the top, Mr. Thomas, the managing director, is responsible for runn

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Security regulations A:Lucy, Id like to fix the light in the corridor, it keeps flashing, which drives me crazy. Would you like to help me with the ladder? B:Monica, wait a moment. I think wed better call the repair man to do it.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Clarifying job and responsibility M: So, where can I start my work? F: Well, your job is to compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts. Youre also responsible for preparing profit and loss statements and

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 What to put in my briefcase A:Do you think my briefcase is big enough to put in all these stuff? B:Let me see. Laptop, flash disk, a ballpoint pen, a pencil, a notebook, a pair of glasses, cell phone, charger, moisture, lotion, Oh

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Transcript】 Personal use of internet A: Look at this survey conducted by a website. A quarter of the employees will spend an average of 10 minutes everyday online doing personal things. Hi, Francis, what about you? B: Well, I just spend 15 minut

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Better office equipment A:It is really exciting news. B:What news? A:You dont know? The company is going to replace these old computers with the latest ones. B:You know what we will get? A:We will all get a docking station o

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Change the toner cartridge A:I cant make out anything, the words are too light. I thought they have already changed the toner cartridge this month. B:It seems not or somebody has recently received a large fax. A:Ok, no problem.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Fax machine doesnt work A: I am waiting for a fax but just now I found theres something wrong with the fax machine. B: Whats wrong with the fax machine? Is it urgent? A:Yes, very urgent. And there is no other fax machine around. And t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Transcript】 Unable to reach A: May I speak to Mr. Smith? B: He is at the warehouse this morning. A:What time do you expect him back? B:Sorry, I have no idea. You can call him there if you like. A:Ok, I have the number. Bye! 【Translation】 找不

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

升职 Promotion 提升 promotion A: This marketing research is conducted very well.Who did it? B: Fang Lin,a young girl.She's just got the promotion. 老板很器重他。 The boss thinks highly of him. A: The boss will promote Robert as manager. B:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

功绩调薪 merit increase A: What do you mean by merit increase? B: Merit increase is the annual raise based on your performance. 做这种工作不合算。 It doesn't pay to do this job=It's unworthy of doing this kind of job. A: Nancy,how much o

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Unit 5 部门职能 总经理办公室 In the Chief Manager's Office 你的行程都准备好了吗? Are you all set for your trip? A: Samson,are you all set for your trip to Singapore? B: Yeah,this is my last day in the office. Tomorrow morning th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

发布信息 distribute the information = get the word out A: I plan to send a bulk email to all the users on our company's server. B: That's a time?saving way to get the word out,but I don't think it will be that effective. Most of us just delete th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

共进午餐 Having Lunch Together 午餐时间 lunch break A: Will there be time given to eat something at noon? B: Yes.We have an hour lunch break. 该吃午饭了。 It's time for lunch.=It's lunch time. A: It's time for lunch.Let's go. B: OK,I'm

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

有人来找您。 Someone is here to see you. A: Mr.Brown,someone is here to see you. B: Please let him in. 再稍等片刻 wait a few minutes longer A: Would you mind waiting a few minutes longer? B: I'll give you five more minutes. 他马上来。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

为员工创造一种快乐的工作环境。 a happy working environment for employees. A: It is said that there's much paternalism in the employee relationships in Japanese companies. B: Many share the same idea with you,but we don't believe so. A:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册