文本: TINTIN:He _(1)_ his own ship? Why? Why would he send the Unicorn to the bottom of the sea? It doesn't say... THE BOOKSELLER:History is never truly in the past,young man._____(2)_____. TINTIN:What an odd drawing...It looks like there's a ...

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TINTIN:Three brothers joined,three unicorns in company... ALLAN:Why did you decide to ___(1)___ in my affairs? TINTIN:You're the ones who forced me to come along. ALLAN:Well,if you give me your scroll,you can get off my ship at the next por

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TINTIN:Captain! Are you the _(1)_ of Sir Francis Haddock,captain of the triple-masted Unicorn under King Charles the Second? HADDOCK:Huh?Who are you again? TINTIN:My name is Tintin.I'm a reporter.I have in my possession two scrolls hand-wri

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TINTIN:The third Unicorn!!At last!It's mine! BEN SALAAD:Do you _(1)_ to steal it? TINTIN:Ben Salaad.I know about you.I've seen under the palace.You're an imposter.You call yourself a merchant...but you're a merchant of death. BEN SALAAD:And

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: SIR FRANCIS HADDOCK:Forgive me,my dear old Unicorn...Forgive me... PIRATE:Curse you,Haddock!...Curse you and your _(1)_ descendants...You'll never escape.We'll follow you all the way to your accursed island in Brittany!Good-for-nothing mang

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

So, Riley, how was the first day of school? Fine, I guess. Did you guys pick up on that? Sure did. Something's wrong. Signal the husband. She's looking at us. What did she say? Sorry, sir! No one was listening! Is it garbage night? We _____1________?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Don't clap for me. I want you to clap for yourselves 不要给我鼓掌 我希望你们给自己鼓掌 I can't wait for you to live in a world that you are about to create 我等不及想看你们生活在自己创造的世界中 I can't wait to witn

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

TheLabyrinthofGedref格德勒夫的迷宫Arthur杀死一头独角兽,每个人都为他欢呼,除了Merlin。Camelot受到诅咒,城市即将灭亡。独角兽的守护者为Arthur设置了检验,并说通过考验后,可解除诅咒。最终

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第一季

同种的 在床上 睡着的 大声的 渴望的吵醒 走向更底的位置 避开 修正无色的无底的希腊神话的女战士 ab 离开 扔掉 抛弃 释放 ad 方向变化完成附加开始 加

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

JUDY WOODRUFF:Negotiators in Washington signaled publicly today that there had been little progress in reaching a deal to avert the fiscal cliff with 19 days to go until a year-end deadline. REP. JOHN BOEHNER, R-Ohio: I remain the most optimistic per

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

THREE SECONDS before the arrival of J. B. Hobson's letter, I no more dreamed of chasing the unicorn than of trying for the Northwest Passage. 在收到何伯逊部长的信之前三秒钟,我还像不愿意去北冰洋旅行一样不愿意去追逐海

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

That's just where you're mistaken, professor, Ned replied. 教授;这是因为您搞错了。尼德兰说。 The common man may still believe in fabulous comets crossing outer space, or in prehistoric monsters living at the earth's core, 一般的人

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Seated on the afterdeck, Ned Land and I chatted about one thing and another, staring at that mysterious sea whose depths to this day are beyond the reach of human eyes. 尼德。兰跟我一同坐在尾楼甲板上,一边看着这神秘的大海它的

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

You were the shadow to my light 你曾是我生命之光中的一道暗影 Did you feel us 你曾感受到过我们的存在吗 Another start 下不过是另一场开始 You fade away 你的身影渐渐模糊 Afraid our aim is out of sight 害怕我们

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

One simply finds oneself in the dream-unless it is a day-dream! 一个人可以简单地认为梦想能实现自我,除非那是白日梦。 her dream house 她梦寐以求的那种房子 to read a dream 详梦 I wouldn't dream of going. 我做梦也

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(314) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The biggest party in Brazil's governing coalition has pulled out of president Dilma Rousseff's administration, making it more likely that she will face impeachment. The move by the Brazilian Democratic Movement Party, or PMDB, gives her opponents a g

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

巴西总统恐难逃弹劾命运 The biggest party in Brazil's governing coalition has pulled out of president Dilma Rousseff's administration, making it more likely that she will face impeachment. The move by the Brazilian Democratic Movement Party

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

More than three quarters of the knights were there, massed together like a great steel fist. 超过四分之三的骑士齐聚于此,有如一只巨大钢拳。 Sir Addam Marbrand had the command. 该队由亚当马尔布兰爵士指挥。 Tyrion s

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Originally it was in itself accounted an object of great curiosity. 它本来还被当成一种富有玩赏价值的东西。 Black Letter tells me that Sir Martin Frobisher on his return from that voyage, 书本上还告诉我说,在马丁。弗罗比

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

This was needless. War should not be a game. 他根本不该送命。战争岂是儿戏? Ned turned to the woman beside the cart, shrouded in grey, face hidden but for her eyes. 奈德转身面对站在推车边的灰衣女人,她全身上下包裹

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》