陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他有事去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao, how are you? C:我有个问题,要请教你。你有时间吗? A:Sure. I don't have anything on my calendar for another hour. What'

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

反对性别暴力行为16天活动 Next, an editorial reflecting the views of the United States government. 接下来,是一篇反映美国政府观点的社论。 Gender-based violence is a global problem affecting millions of people each year.It t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(十二月)

Language Points 1. I remember during sex ed a kid asked if you could pee while having s*x. 2. I remember in s*x ed when a guy asked if a girl eats a taco will she taste like a taco? 3. Omg I just remembered in my s*x ed class last year a guy asked if

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

seldom ad.很少 select vt.选择,挑选 a.选择的,精选的 selection n.选择,精选的人或物 self n.自己,本身;私心 selfish a.自私的 sell vt.卖,出售;出卖,背叛 vi.卖,销售 semester n.学期 semiconductor n.半导

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

It is time to reassess your relationship with your computer when....(到了重新评价你和你的电脑的关系时候了当......) 1. You wake up at 4 O'clock in the morning to go to the bathroom

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Surviving the Gender Divide 幸存的性别鸿沟 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他有事去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A: Hi Chen Hao, how are you? C: 我有个问题,要请教你。你有时间吗? A: Sure. I don't have

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

你是否知道英语单词也是有性别的,往往在单词前面加上性别名次或单词后面加上某些后缀就能区分该单词的阴性和阳性。但如何正确使用单词的阴阳性也有四大方法需要掌握。 一、在名词后

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

人际交往中的十个粗鲁行为 1. 职场歧视 Discrimination in an employment situation 2. 危及他人安全的违章野蛮驾驶 Erratic or aggressive driving that endangers others 3. 在和人交谈、约会、开会的时候打电话或发短

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A new gender neutral title 'Mx' is to join the honorifics 'Mr, Mrs, Miss and Ms' on driving licences and other official documents, the first change to officially recognised titles in decades. 新的中性性别称谓Mx将加入MrMrsMiss和Ms的队伍,

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

众所周知,语言本是人们沟通的工具,没有性别之分,但由于男女的社会分工、性格特色、生理特点不同,每一种语言都深深地打上了性别的烙印。在国外,有部分社会语言学家,专门研究语

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

研究:人的鼻子能嗅出性别 WASHINGTON, May 1 (Xinhua) -- The human nose can sniff out gender from body secretions even though people don't think they smell anything, Chinese researchers reported Thursday. Wen Zhou of the Chinese Academy of

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(334) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I was born female and at pretty much my entire life felt male. I have never been a boy. I am being exactly who I am just as the creator created me to be. I think God made me exactly what you wanted. Ian, Lauren, Cydne, three different people with uni

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

昨天是三八国际妇女节100周年纪念日。联合国官员近日称,妇女仍是贫穷最大的受害者。联合国秘书长潘基文发表致辞,呼吁各国为妇女争取权益。胡锦涛主席再次向世界表明,中国将坚持贯

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

据我所知(AFAIK),老外不仅跟死党(BFF)发短信时喜欢用缩略语,跟陌生人网聊时也爱询问他们的年龄性别所在地(ASL)以及性取向(SorG)。如果我没记错的话(IIRC),你对这些缩略语还不

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I'm going to make an argument today 我今天要提出一个新思想, that may seem a little bit crazy: 它听上去有一点儿疯狂: social media and the end of gender. 社交传媒和性别消失。 Let me connect the dots. 让我把这两件事

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Another example: 还有一个例子 a few years ago I got a call from a man who was 19 years old, 几年前,我接到一个十九岁的男孩打来的电话 who was born a boy, raised a boy, 他生下来是个男孩,也被当作男孩来养 had a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Sex selection 性别选择 Cat got your tongue? 哑巴啦? Aug 6th 2011 | from the print edition Unnatural Selection: Choosing Boys Over Girls, and the Consequences of a World Full of Men. By Mara Hvistendahl. Public Affairs; 314 pages; $26.99 and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

RACHEL TUTERA: My gender identity is really based in both my experiences as a woman and also it's just deeply rooted in the f the fact that I'm masculine IVETTE FELICIANO: Rachel Tutera says it wasn't until she started wearing boy's clothes as a pre-

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

语言本是人们沟通的工具,没有性别之分,但由于男女的社会分工、性格特色、生理特点不同,每一种语言都深深地打上了性别的烙印。在国外,有部分社会语言学家,专门研究语言与性别的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

模仿文本: Meanwhile campaigners in Britain have launched a petition of protesting at what they call gender segregation taking place at some of the country's universities after audiences were asked to sit apart from the opposite sex during some

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀