You must excuse me If it seems as though That I've been staring at you Ita??s just that I really wanna know What's different about you Ita??s got me hanging around Because usually right now I'd be out I usually get it (get it), get up, Get out, be go

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

1.Have you seen the new season of Sex and the City began on Friday? 1.你看过上周五开始的新一季欲望都市吗? 2. What did you think it? 2.你怎么看呢? 3. Do you know what I meant? 3.你知道我是什么意思吗? 4. That what

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

比较 (I) 与 (E) 的区别 (I) 的发音介乎汉语衣与也之间。发 (E) 的音时,像念也的尾音,上下唇及上下齿要比 (I) 更开些。注意下列各字的发音对比: six (sIks) (数字) 6 pig (pIg) 猪 sit (sIt) 坐 se

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄美语从头学(美语音标)

Name: Liqin WANG 姓名:王励勤 Gender: Male 性别:男 Height: 1.86 m 身高:186厘米 Weight: 76 kg 体重:76公斤 Olympic Event: Table Tennis 运动项目:乒乓球 Place of Birth: Sha

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

I was recently traveling in the Highlands of New Guinea, and I was talking with a man who had three wives. 最近,我正在新几内亚高地旅行,我访谈了一位有三个老婆的人。 I asked him, How many wives would you like to have? 我问

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

One elementary school had decided to do away with boys' and girls' bathrooms. There will now just be bathrooms. 美国一所小学决定取消男女厕所,全部改为无性别厕所。 Miraloma Elementary in San Francisco, California is busy doing

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[Verse 1:] I wish I could turn my body inside out So you could see every piece of me My heart can't contain this, my mouth don't explain it It ain't enough to tell you what I mean There's only so many words I could use to tell you what you do to me U

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

男女大脑没有太显著差别 Scientists have long held that there are differences between men's and women's brains. The Tel Aviv team wanted to find out if those differences are significant enough to create two distinctly different types of brai

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Men and women can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way. 语音讲解: 单词发音: 1.men /men/ 2.women /ˈwɪmɪn/ 3.always /ˈɔːlweɪz/ 词间连读: gets in /getsɪn/ 词汇讲解: get in the way expression get in on

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Indias sex ratio is getting worse. The trend can be reversed. 印度的性别比例扭曲越加严重,这个趋势能够逆转 THE news from Indias 2011 census is almost all heartening. Literacy is up; life expectancy is up;family size is stabilisi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

There are plenty of things you can feel positive knowing about Garfield - the cat who loves lasagna, hates Mondays and adores a teddy bear named Pooky. But last week, without warning, there rose a strange and sudden debate around a question about the

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. I keep wondering if there is an afterlife, and if there is, will they be able to break a twenty? 我老是在琢磨有没有来生,如果有,那里能不能换开一张二十块钱的钞票? 2. bank. 上帝要是能为我显显灵多好!比

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Ashanti - 3 Words 相关介绍:《Braveheart [Deluxe Edition]》是Ashanti在2014年3月4日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:3 Words Artist:Ashanti [Verse 1:] I wish I could turn my body inside out So you could see every piece

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

It's worth mentioning though 我需要澄清一下 that I didn't hate my body or my genitalia. 我不讨厌我的身体或性别。 I didn't feel like I was in the wrong body. 我没觉得我投错了胎。 I felt like I was performing this elaborate

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

I'm going to share with you 我今天要与你分享 a paradigm-shifting perspective 一个看待性别暴力问题 on the issues of gender violence -- 的全新视角。 sexual assault, domestic violence, relationship abuse, 性侵扰,家庭暴力,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Something as dramatic as our identity has now become a matter of choice, as this slide is meant to indicate. 如今像我们的性别身份这类的事都成了选择的话题了,就像这张幻灯片试图说明的那样。 We don't inherit an ide

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

2017年末牛津词典选出了年度新词。这些词18年持续火热。其中就有人设崩塌。怎么说呢?听节目、看推送吧! 语言是活的,不断有词死去,有不断有词新生,所以每年牛津词典都会选出年度新

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Finance bosses have agreed to hire more female executives -- or face cuts to their pay. 金融业的老板们同意聘用更多女性高管,否则他们将面临减薪。 The UK biggest banks and insurers -- as well as some leading US banks and inv

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Sam Salter - Make Me Stay 相关介绍 :Sam Salter是个比较低调的歌手,但为人低调出的专集确是张张精致.他早年在家乡洛杉矶的唱诗班中担任重要角色,深受灵魂大师Marvin Gaye和Stevie Wonder影

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

了解都有哪些雅思写作常用词汇对于大家的备考还是很重要的,小编建议大家也可以关注一下雅思写作题库的内容。与此同时大家也要注意的是雅思写作需要大家使用朴素的语言,这样才能够

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语