1. Would you briefly describe this company to me? 介绍一下你的原单位, 好吗? 问题分析: 当老外提出这个问题的时候, 他心里的疑问是: 这个公司我从来没有听说过, 是否是个名不见经传的小公司?

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

A: I am a little nervous about my presentation on Friday. B: If you would like me to, I could help you with that. A: Wouldn't that take you away from your project? B: I have plenty of time to do this. I promise you it won't be a problem for me. A: Is

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

纽约援救工作继续进行 Rescue Operations Under Way in New York Jim Malone Newark, New Jersey 12 Sep 2001 03:41 UTC In New York, rescue officials are working through the night to help survivors

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

A: Hello, thank you for taking the time to interview me. B: Hi there, Im Bill Gotcha, the owner of Gotcha Enterprises. Did you find your way here OK? A: Your assistant gave wonderful directions. B: Why are you switching jobs at this point in your car

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: The Mountains would be a great place for the company retreat. B: That's a wonderful choice. A: I have chosen January as the month for this retreat. B: January is a little too close to the Christmas holidays. A: Yes, maybe another choice might be b

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

1. ambitious 雄心壮志的、野心勃勃的 2. adaptability 适应性 3. adapt oneself to 使自己适应 4. prosperity 繁荣 5. be disadvantageous to 对不利 6. flow of personnel 人才流动 7. mechanism of personnel flow 人才流动机制 8

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Are you able to work on several assignments at once? 你可以同时进行多项工作吗? Definitely, 当然可以, I don't think I've ever had the luxury of being able to work on one assignment at a time. 我想我还从没遇到过一次只做一

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

1. 前途远大 have the world before one你们的前途都很远大,但仍需努力工作You all have the world before you .But youll still need to work hard. 2.好险 a narrow squeak3.手气好 have the Midas touch王先生的手气特别好,干

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Hello, I really appreciate the opportunity to interview for this position. B: I was wondering if you like team projects, or projects that you work on alone. A: I like to work on group projects that value and need each individuals contributions. B:

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

双语:对未来的感受会影响工作满意度 工作敬业度不仅会受到员工当前情况的影响,也会受到其对未来的期望的影响。在员工相信他们可以获得迎接未来挑战的时间、财力和人力的情况下,可获

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Todd: OK, Roe, why don't we talk about your first job. 罗伊,我们问什么不谈谈你的第一份职业呢。 Roe: OK 好的。 Todd: Yeah, tell us about your first job. 跟我们谈谈你的第一份工作。 Roe: You mean my official full-tim

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

A: Hi, may I speak with Lee? This is Ray. B: Lee here. A: Lee, I thought that was you. How's it going? B: I am doing well. How can I help you? A: I would like to treat you to lunch tomorrow so I can get some suggestions from you. B: Sounds like a pla

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: Can you help me plan the office party? B: Sure. What do you need the most help with, the food or entertainment? A: I need help with food. B: OK, well, let's coordinate our efforts. Should this party be formal or casual? A: I think it should be cas

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: How do we do timesheets here? B: They are actually fairly straightforward. Do you know where the blanks are kept? A: Yes, I already have one. B: OK, well after you take one out of that second drawer, you put your name on the top. Do you see? A: I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

This is the first in a two-part Business English lesson on talking about your job and company. 这是2节商务播客中的第一节,会涉及到谈论工作和公司。 The way you talk about your job gives clues to what youre like as an employee

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

If you look at any list of new year's resolutions you wouldn't be surprised to see find a better job right at the top. Vera Gibbons of Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine is here with some tips to help you get a better job or maybe take on a career

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

In todays world, we see a lot of cultural barriers at the workplace. Thanks to globalization, people work in increasingly diverse environments, which means a mixture of cultures under the same organization. Sometimes, this can do more harm than good

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

From time to time, we all deal with disappointment at work. It just happens. A hiring manager can choose the wrong candidate to fill avacancy; a project sponsor can suddenly pull support; and a colleague can stab you in the back. 在工作中,我们时

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间