We're getting tight for time. 我们时间很紧了。 Were getting tight for time7 我们时间很紧了。 Dont wony. Mike will be by in a moment 别着急,迈克一会就到。 There is more work to be done. 还有很多工作要做。 Hows the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语学习

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 随心所欲练口语

Lets get to work, shall we? 我们开始工作吧,好吗? Lets get to work, shall we? 我们开始工作吧,好吗? OK. Time is so limited. 好的。时间很紧啊。 Nothing is impossible to a willing mind. 世上无难事,只怕有心人。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Work and Play 工作和娱乐 Work while you work. 工作时认真工作, Play while you play. 玩要时尽情玩要, That is the way, 这就是 To be happy and gay. 保持快乐的好方法。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

A:How's work today? 今天工作如何? B:It's been a crazy day today.First, I was 1-hour late,you know,the traffic is really bad,Then I got yelled by my boss. 今天可真疯狂。我先是迟到了一

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

World's Greatest Job, Up for Grabs* Calling all chocoholics. One of Britain's most exclusive grocery stores needs a new chocolate taster - and will pay 35,000 pounds ($54,400) a year for the successfu

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

这位求职者想在饭店找份工作,面试官询问了两个问题后便让他回家等通知了,请看下面的英语情景对话。 employer: Hey,bro,what's up? 嘿,哥们,怎么啦? applicant: Hi,I wanna to seek for a position in you

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

The early bird?catches the worm is a phrase that weve all heard since the days of elementary school. 早起的鸟儿有虫吃,这是一句从小到大都耳熟能详的俗语。 But what if your brain is just programmed to work at night? 但是,如

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

最风光的工作:澳大利亚大堡礁 Queensland launched the 'Best Job in the World' campaign on Jan 12,calling for video applications from people interested in a $100,000contract to relax on Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef for si

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We all have those days when all we want is to crawl back in bed for a few more hours. Unfortunately, few of us have that luxury. The following hints may help you stay energized, or at least get you going until you can make the time for rest。 我们都

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

求职旺季,你会想到金三银四金九银十,可是你知道吗?在这些求职旺季里,你的竞争也会大很多。但是在某些所谓的淡季却是求职成功率最高的时候。嘘!HR从来都不会告诉你,夏季求职是最聪

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

The average American spends a lot of time at work -- more than 1,800 hours a year. But how many of those hours are spent daydreaming about being somewhere (or anywhere) else? 普通美国人每年的工作时间很长--超过了1800个小时。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The Requirements of the Job 工作要求 In this job we need someone who is responsible. 我们这项工作需要负责的人。 I'm the one you want. 我就是你们要找的人。 On my last job, every time anything went wrong,they said I was respo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

1. dirty work:指的是必须要做的但很无聊或很难的工作,其实也就是做苦工,或者是吃力不讨好的工作。 例句: He did the dirty work on that project. 他在那个项目中做的是吃力不讨好的活儿。 2. get

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Is what I do really worthwhile? In other words: Does my work make a difference to people? Does it help people? Am I adding something of value to the world? Doing something worthwhile makes us feel worthwhile and can compensate for other shortcomin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ed:I have to look for a new job. Jenny:Why? You dont like where you are? Ed:No, not a bit.Im not motivated at all. Jenny: Would you stay in the same fieldor look for something completely different? Ed:I dont know. Jenny: When are you going to start l

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

工作是生活中很重要的一部分,你喜欢你的工作吗?你知道如何跟别人聊你的工作吗?今天我们一起来学习一下吧! 1. My work is very interesting, but stressful too. 我的工作很有趣,但是也很有压力。 2.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

So you have finally reached the point where you do not feel like working and it seems that you have had enough. Everyday seems tougher to continue your usual boring work and now you just cannot concentrate. Check out some tips here on how to work eve

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

工作是生活中很重要的一部分,你喜欢你的工作吗?你知道如何跟别人聊你的工作吗?今天我们一起来学习一下吧! 1. My work is very interesting, but stressful too. 我的工作很有趣,但是也很有压力。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

all in a day's work Definition: nothing special, part of the routine 这句话的意思是没什么特别的,司空见惯 例句: Don't worry about it. It's all in a day's work. 别担心,这没什么特别的, Cooking is all in a day's work.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语