How to have a difficult conversation. Whether it's asking your co-worker to turn down their music, telling your boss you're quitting or letting an employee go, you're going to have tough conversations over the course of your career. Your life will be

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

The eight hour workday became the norm after the Ford Motor Company found that number resulted in maximum productivity at its factories. But there is a major problem with this: the idea of an eight-hour day with a short lunch break is based on the mo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

You work all day. You check email at lunch and wherever you are. And then you keep checking (and answering) emails when you get home. 你一整天都在工作,吃午饭的时候,随时随地,你都在查收邮件。工作下班了回到家,你也

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Jobs 工作 People need money to buy food, clothes and other things. 人们买食物、衣服和其他的东西都需要钱。 So they need a job to earn money. 所以他们需要一份工作来赚钱。 There are many kinds of jobs. 工作的种类有

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

A: Would you help me figure out what to do about the office party? B: I would be happy to help. What would you like me to help with, food or entertainment? A: I would like to help you with both. B: That will work out fine. To make sure everything goe

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: I need help with my timesheet. B: OK, no problem. Have you found the blank ones? A: Yes, I have seen them. B: Yes, well put your name on it after you have downloaded it off the company website. OK? A: Yes, I understand what to do. B: You fill in t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: I really needed the supplies today and you are telling me you don't have them? B: The supplier said that it will be a few more days until they can ship the order. A: Fine, what day will the whole order be here? B: If we are lucky, they may get her

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

This is the second of a three-part Business English Pod series about interviewing for your first job. 这节商务英语播客是3节系列课程的第2节,将涉及第1份工作面试。 Interviewing for a job is a lot like a sales meeting. You ne

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Welcome back to Business English Pod. My names Edwin and Ill be your host for this episode, the last of a three-part series on interviewing for your first job. 欢迎回到商务英语播客,我是主持人Edwin,这是关于第1份工作面试系列

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Complaining about work A: You look really wiped out. B: I had meetings back to back all morning. Then the printer broke in the middle of putting together the Wix Soap presentation, and the phone rang off the hook from the minute I walked into the off

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

So how exactly does our voice box work, and what causes these shifts in speech? 那么我们的喉头到底是怎么工作的,又是什么让我们在讲话时做出这些转换的呢? 学习重点: 1.voice box 喉头 voice box (n.) 喉头 2.sh

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 管理压力的方法 Accept Creativity as Workbecause who wants a real job anyway? 将创造力视作工作因为,谁想真地工作呢? The biggest skill is being able to separate yourself from your work. 我认为

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

labour law 劳工法 working day, workday 工作日 full-time employment, full-time job, full-time work 全天工作 part-time employment, part-time job, part-time work 半日工作 working hours 工作

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Everyone office has that one person who just doesn't seem to play nicely with others. 每个办公室都有这样的人:他们似乎和别人无法友好的相处。 Most of us worry about making big blunders at work, but it's often it's more subtl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

美公司培训退役老兵重投工作 NEW YORK War has been described as hell. For many military veterans coming back from combat, the transition to civilian life is difficult. On Wall Street, one company says it feels obligated to do something abo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The New York Times recently ran an article about how email can make people less productive. However, misuse of email is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Here are 10 actions that you can take today that can make you at least twice as productive

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Learn how to thrive with a demanding schedule and make time for yourself by being well organized. 学习一下如何在繁忙的工作日程中茁壮成长,通过合理安排来为自己腾出时间。 We all want to know that we're doing our best

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Accountants and auditors look at many different types of numbers to record the success or failure of a company but the two most important things are whether the company makes a profit or loss. 会计和审计员要看良多分歧种类的数字以记实

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Only 6% of Chinese employees said they are engaged in their jobs, according to a global Gallup survey released this month。 本月发布的盖洛普世界民意测验发现,仅有6%的中国职场人士表示对工作很投入。 Workers across al

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

与会者都该发言,那么如何表述你的观点和意见呢?下面这些常用句型可以给您帮点忙。 表示原因的用语,例如: The age of the product was a contributory factor in the accident. 预计结果用语,例如: W

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语