●在办公室 赶上了! I made it! *可以用于上班、上学和坐车时的情况。 I made it! (我赶上了!) Not quite. (那可未必。) I'm on time! I arrived on time! (正点到达。) 要严

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

初级公司英语会话Lession2:工作计划和工作描述 Listen to the dialogue between Head of Sales (HS) and Sales Manager (SM) HS: We need a clear idea of what we want everyone to concentrate on. SM: we Ive been working on these information packs for all the

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

A: I was wondering if I could borrow the company van for a fundraiser this weekend. B: Sure, I think that would be possible. Where is the fundraiser? A: It is in the park downtown. B: Would you need it for both Saturday and Sunday? A: We will need it

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

雅思写作工作类重点词汇 1.ambitious雄心壮志的、野心勃勃的 2.adaptability适应性 3.adapt oneself to 使自己适应 4.prosperity繁荣来源: 5.be disadvantageous to 对不利 6.flow of personnel人才流动 7.mechanism of per

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

http://www.duobei.com/course/4386868627?utm_source=weiboutm_medium=weiboutm_campaign=801Had you thought of leaving your present position before?If yes,what do you think held you there? 你曾经考虑过辞掉现在的工作吗?如果有,为何迟迟

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Somalia Cleans Up after the Tsunami 索马里着手进行海啸后的清理工作 In Africa, Somalia was hardest hit by the tsunami, killing as many as 200 people, injuring more than 150, and displaci

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--海啸灾难纪实

A: Thank you so much for interviewing me this evening. B: Happy to meet with you. Now, do you prefer group projects? A: I like to work alone on some things and then bring those things to the group. B: Do you value a steady job more or one that offers

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

What do you want to be when you grow up? 你长大以后想做什么? When Orpah Winfrey was a toddler in Mississippi, did she know she was going to grow up to be Oprah, Queen of All Media? Or was it something she figured out later? Todays young pe

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You work all day. You check email at lunch and wherever you are. And then you keep checking (and answering) emails when you get home。 你一整天都在工作,吃午饭的时候,随时随地,你都在查收邮件。工作下班了回到家,你

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

冬季员工的工作积极性会下降? Yesterday was the most unproductive day of the year, according to a survey, as workers' morale is hit by the darker evenings brought on by the clock change. Researchers found productivity will drop by 50 per c

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

美多数女性认为自己能兼顾工作和生活 Most young women believe they will achieve a balance between a rewarding career and a fulfilling personal life, despite the economic upheaval and a legacy of corporate culture that favors men, a sur

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

It causes arguments in households the world over - that age old debate, whose turn is it to do the washing up? 这个问题由来已久并在全世界家庭引起争执这次轮到谁洗碗了? And while the temptation to leave the dishes until the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To challenge oneself, means to motivate the self in such a way that it strengthens, and improves ones habits and skills. Challenging oneself in the work place, is a great way to build knowledge and confidence for any project/assignment that may prese

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If you spend the day surreptitiously trawling Facebook and Twitter while trying to convince the boss you are hard at work, then such clandestine behaviour could soon be a thing of the past。 如果你成天花大把大把的时间逛社交网站玩微

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

美国密歇根大学最新公布的一项研究结果显示,害怕失去工作的心态给该国上班族的身体健康状况带来了极大的负面影响。 据美国每日健康新闻网站4月3日报道,此项研究显示,由于对现有工

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.Be Productive 工作高效 Surprising your manager with peak productivity is a surefire way to impress and prove you are a valuable asset to the company. If you feel your productivity slipping, take strides to step up your game and increase your da

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

工作是生活中很重要的一部分,你喜欢你的工作吗?你知道如何跟别人聊你的工作吗?今天我们一起来学习一下吧! 1. My work is very interesting, but stressful too。 我的工作很有趣,但是也很有压力。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Following are some typical questions that an interviewer may ask during a job interview, and some typical responses: Can you tell me a little more about the Canto project that you did at ABC Incorporated? Oh, that was a very exciting project。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

United States 美国 Prisoners and Jobs: Going Straight 囚犯与工作:直截了当 Banning employers from asking about criminal records may not work. 禁止雇主要求犯罪记录可能并不奏效。 Dion got his first paying job at 14which wou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Is Your Job Keeping You Single? 是工作让你单身吗? U.S. government data reveals that up to 44% of the U.S. workforceis single -- and it may be because of work. Here are four reasons why your job might be keeping you single and what to do about

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语