A: Good morning. Thank you for the interview. B: No problem. Now, do you prefer working with others or flying solo? A: Actually, I enjoy both. B: So, what is most important to you in a job? Do you need job security or professional growth and a chance

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

不想做朝九晚五的上班族?在如今的互联网时代,只要你拥有网络连接设备,又有一技之长,就能找到微工作。 A micro job is a temporary, task-type job of all types, often booked through the Internet. Work may incl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

If you work to live rather than the other way around, a jaunt across the Channel could be a wise career move. 如果你是为了生活而工作,而不是为了工作而生活,那么越过英吉利海峡吧,也许你为职业发展迈出了明智的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Work and PleasureTo be really happy and really safe, one ought to have at least two or three hobbies, and they must all be real. It is no use starting late in life to say: I will take an interest in this or that. Such an attempt only aggravates the s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Bored at work? Try suing your employer. 工作感到无聊?那就起诉你老板吧。 That's what Parisian Frederic Desnard is doing. He has taken his former employer Interparfums to court because his job was too boring. 巴黎的弗莱德里克登纳

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A: How does she look? B: I am not sure how tall she was but she was very scary! A: Is this a joke? B: Oh my god, you should have seen her! She looked like she had just crawled out from underneath something. Do you get what I am saying? A: No, I have

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

So whom do you work for? 你在哪儿工作呢? NEC. NEC。 They're in the communication business, aren't they? 它们经营通信业务,不是吗? That's right. I'm the secretary to the General Manager. What about you? 是的,我是总经理秘

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

U.S. government data reveals that up to 44% of the U.S. workforceis single -- and it may be because of work. Here are four reasons why your job might be keeping you single and what to do about it. 美国政府公布的数据显示有接近44%的职场人

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

According to 2004 data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, almost 15 million Americans work full-time on evening shift, night shift, rotating shifts, or other employer-arranged irregular schedules. Shift work has been shown to have a number of negat

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Beginning a new job is exciting and terrifying at the same time. It gives you the opportunity to start over which is especially wonderful if you didn't leave your last job on good terms. Even if your separation from your former employer was amicable,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

During your first years in the workforce, you can expect to have a huge learning curve not just about the details of your job, but about broader issues of how to manage your career and operate successfully in an office. How do you deal with difficult

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Women and jobs 女性和工作 What women do 女人们都做什么工作呢 Economic growth has surprisingly little effect on the wage gap 经济的增长出人意料地对工资差距没有多少影响 Sep 24th 2011 | from the print edition Study ha

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

What happens to bullies when they grow up? One would hope these mean girls and guys would stop their antics, but that may not always happen. Some of them graduate to workplace bullying. It seems like something we shouldn't even have to think about on

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

For most of us in the workforce, waking up early Monday morning is arguably the most painful activity of the week. But not everybody has a case of the Mondays, like we do. In fact, there are real-life people who exist out there who actually look forw

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It's the end of a life of studies and exams for millions of university graduates. You're marching to get a diploma and embarking on the beginning of real life as an adult, where you are now the CEO of your own life. You're in charge. So, what happens

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

What is more important to you: the money or the work? 对你而言,工资和工作哪个更重要? Money is always important, but the work you perform is the most important. Every employee who has quit a job in frustration knows the importance of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1.Photography: 22.3 percent increase 1.摄影:增长了22.3% Jobs for photographers grew by about 22 percent in Q3. The reports authors attribute the increase to employers finally understanding the importance of high-quality pictures on their landi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Finding Balance Between Work and Life 在工作和生活中间找到平衡 After the illness, then death, of a close family friend within a much too short six week period of time, I began to ponder the fragilityof life and the limited time we have he

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If your ideal job involves clocking in at 9 and heading home at 5, good luck finding it. 如果你理想中的工作是朝九晚五的话,祝你好运能得到一份这样的工作。 According to new research from tax and consulting firm EY, peopl

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

工作类 1.ambitious 雄心壮志的、野心勃勃的 2.adaptability 适应性 3.adapt oneself to 使自己适应 4.prosperity 繁荣 5.be disadvantageous to 对不利 6.flow of personnel 人才流动 7.mechanism of personnel flow 人才流动机制

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语