Were bombarded every day by magazines and websites advising us howto find our soul mate. But how honest are you being with yourself?Is a small or a huge part of you content being single? Not everysign is delirious1 about being part of a perfectly mat

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Don't say: You were too good for him. Why: You are basically saying she has bad taste. And you'll be embarrassed if they ever patch it up. Instead say: His loss! It gets the same point across without disparaging her judgment. 不要说You were too go

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

单身美好 Good to be single You don't have to constantly explainyourself and your decisions 你不必不断地向别人解释自己的所作所为 A decision is a decision, and thats it.If it's something you feel strongly enough about, that should

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

神探夏洛克第二季第三集_1 为什么今天来? Why today? 你想听我说? Do you want to hear me say it? 上次诊断已经过去个月了 18 months since our last appointment. 你看报纸吗? You read the papers? 有时候 Sometimes... 电视

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

The good thing about being single is that people are usually pretty willing to talk about your romantic life, because, let's face it, it's probably more entertaining than that of your seriously coupled-up friends. 单身的好处之一是人们往往很

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Your social media 你的社交网络 Your social media channels may be the reason you are single. 你单身,可能是因为你的社交网络。 Broadcasting your political views on your social media channels can eliminate any potential suitors wit

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

On Valentines Day, Tian Huimin is marrying the man she met when she logged on to the companys singles chatroom to ask if anyone could give her a lift home. He volunteered and the rest was fate, she says. 情人节那天,田慧敏(音)举行了婚

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Gone are the days when you were considered a good catch if you were gorgeous or you had a fabulous income or if you were good in bed. Today its a lot more complex than that. What do singles seek in their prospective partners? Before you brag about yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The number of China's single men could exceed the entire population of Australia in five years' time, a Fujian government statistician has calculated. 一名福建政府统计人员估计,五年之内,中国单身男性数量将会超过整个澳大

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This woman has only herself to blame if her latest marriage fails. 要是目前这桩婚事出现什么问题,这名新娘可怪不了别人。 Beautiful Existence a 42-year-old mother of two from Seattle who legally changed her name from Desiree L

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 186 Will you marry me? 1.Will you marry me?嫁给我好吗? 2.Marry me,please.请你嫁给我。 3.He is a married man.他是个已婚男人。 4.Are you married or single?你结婚了还是单身? 5.I am going to marry Lyle.我要和莱尔结

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

I've been married for 15 years, but I've spent many of those alone. My husband, Dustin, is in the military, which means he's committed to me and Uncle Sam (though not necessarily in that order). I had mostly grown used to Dustin's here-this-week/depl

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

birthday party(生日PARTY):其中16,18,21岁最为重要. Bachelor/bachelorette party(单身汉/单身女郎PARTY):为准新郎和准新娘准备的,一般参加的都是单身朋友,会请Stripper来表演,有的时候表演发展为别的节目. H

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and youfind out you still care for that person. 所谓爱,就是当感觉、热情和浪漫统统拿掉之后,你仍然珍惜对方。 2、Remember happiness doesnt depen

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

光棍节英文说法:Happy Singles Day ! 光棍节是流传于中国大陆年轻人的娱乐性节日,以庆祝自己仍是单身一族为傲(光棍的意思便是单身)。同时,这一天也是众多为单身男女脱离光身状态的交友

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

尴尬话题:剩男剩女相亲 又到过年时节,除了吃吃喝喝一片喜庆之外,总有人会有烦恼。那就是广大单身狗(damn single)避免不了大人对你的叨念:你有男朋友(boyfriend)?你有女朋友(girlfriend

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Thank you,everybody.How are you guys?That's good.Me too. 谢谢各位 你们好吗 真好 我也是 I am trying to decide whether I want to be single or in a relationship. 我想决定我是想单身还是谈恋爱 Now,when you're single,it's a lot l

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

As the name suggests, Singles' Day began as a day for single people - apparently a chance to celebrate for the singletons, or bare sticks, symbolised by the four number ones in the date of 11 November - 11/11. 顾名思义,光棍节是一个献给单

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The number of Chinas single men could exceed the entire population of Australia in five years' time, a Fujian government statistician has calculated. 一名福建政府统计人员估计,五年之内,中国单身男性数量将会超过整个澳大

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

And out here in southern California,went down to an area called Redando Beach. 来到加州南部 去了这个叫Redando海滩的地方 And I found her beach front condo where she can look at the dolphins and watch whales everyday of her life, 并给她

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀