Nanjing, capital city of east China's Jiangsu Province, announced last Wednesday that it would restrict home purchases of single adult residents. 上周三,中国东部江苏省的省会南京市颁布了一项新规,宣布将对单身居民购房采

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Singles Awareness Day (SAD) is a holiday for those who like not being attached. It is on the same day as Valentines Day, but some people want it either side so it is not overshadowed by roses, chocolates, cards, cupids and hearts. On SAD, singles aro

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

To My Friends Who Are Not Single Love isnt about becoming somebody elsesperfect person.Its about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be. 给我的非单身朋友 爱情不是成为他人的完美之人,而是找到那个帮

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

To my Friends Who Are Single Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but loves only special when yo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

一位盲人歌手,一首经典情歌,一部婚外情的电影。这是电影《红衣女郎》(The Woman In Red)的插曲,十年前第一次听到,直至今天仍然喜欢。没有四月的阴雨,没有鲜花盛开没有分发的夹心巧克力糖果,没有秋风送爽,没有落叶缤纷,甚至不是鸟儿南飞的季节。事实上,这只

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

... why are single women attracted to married men? There,there are so many reasons. And in, in my practice I look at it kind of the behind-the-scenes guy. Cause a lot of times we just do stuff we don'

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Florence, let me start with you, because you wrote this book about being a woman alone. You say your message to women is pretty simple that we need to embrace aloneness, and not think of it as a failure. What do you mean? Well, of course, this is my

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Language Points If you're single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next. 如果你单身,成为更好的自己而不是去找一个比你前任好的人,一个更好的

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Avatar star Zoe Saldana, who played a sexy blue alien in the 3D extravaganza(巨制), made People magazine's annual best-dressed list on Wednesday, alongside Glee actress Lea Michele and Prince William's girlfriend. Singers Gwen Stefani and Rihanna a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

单身美好 Good to be single Your life choices are contingent upon you and only you 你的人生选择只掌握在你的手中 When you're single, your choices completely revolve around you and what you want to do. 你在单身时,你的选择完全

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

经典歌曲-维纳斯venus香蕉女郎 Goddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and love And Venus was her name She's got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your fire At your desire Well, I'm your Ven

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

First they came to a great hall in which were many ladies and gentlemen of the court, all dressed in rich costumes. 最初,她们跑到一个大厅里,在那里有许多朝廷上的贵妇和绅士,完全穿戴着富丽的服装。 These people

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Step 1: Sleep 睡觉Sleep is a beautiful thing. When you're single, no one's nagging at you to get up or counting the hours that you've spent in bed. You are left in peace with your box fan and body pillow. Sleep all day guilt-free! 睡觉是一件美妙

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(290) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英文歌词: Hey lady, you, lady, cursing at your life You're a discontented mother and a regimented wife I've no doubt you dream about the things you'll never do But I wish someone had talked to me like I wanna talk to you I've been to Georgia and Ca

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

介绍: available. /??ve?.l?.b?l/ adj. 可用的,有空的 She's still available and you could give it a shot. 她还单身,你可以去尝试追一下。 unattached /??n.??t?t?t/ 未婚的,单身的;未恋爱的 He's very rich and graduated

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

In the United States, 51 percent of adults are single. That number will likely only grow with marriage on the decline and divorce rates at historic highs, although not rising as quickly as past years. 美国有51%的成年人单身,尽管单身率增

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You've got them all, by the balls causin' waterfalls Stone walls Bar brawls Common stalls at concert halls To you they crawl, body sprawl Smokin' Pall Malls Close call, stand tall Doll, you make them feel so small AND THEY LOVE IT! The boys wanna be

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can flirt without fear. 你可以毫无顾虑的打情骂俏 Let's face it: everyone flirts sometimes, whether they are single or not. 现实就是这样:谁都有想打情骂俏的时候,跟单

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can travel on a whim. 你可以来场说走就走的旅行 How do you think a romantic partner would react ifyou woke up and decided to move overseas, go backpacking through mountains in Iceland

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can sleep in peace and quiet. 在安静舒适的环境中入眠 Confession::I really, really, REALLY miss cuddling. 好吧,我坦白:我真的、真的、真的好怀念爱的抱抱。 I've

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening