Getting Seated 就座 Kathy and Evan board the aircraft. They are met by a stewardess. 凯西和艾凡登上飞机。他们遇见一名女空服员。 S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass? 空姐:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看一下

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(247) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

I'd like to check in. 我要办理入住。 Good evening. What can I do for you? 晚上好。有什么能为您效劳的? Good evening, I'd like to check in. 晚上好。我要办理入住。 I'd like a single room on the second floor from Monday t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

A:Good moming, sir. What can I do for you? 早上好先生,有什么需要帮助的吗? B:Good moming. I would like to open a new account. I want to deposit 500 dollars. 早上好,我想开一个新账户,然后存500块钱。 A:Very go

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

经典句型:I'd like to apply for a new library card. 我想申请一个新的借书证。 A:I'd like to apply for a new library card. 甲:我想申请一个新的借书证。 B:Please show me your ID card. 乙:请出示你的身份证。 A:Here you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:Which airport terminal should I take? 请问我该去哪个航站褛呢? A:Which airport terminal should I take? 甲:请问我该去哪个航站褛呢? B:Which Airline? 乙:哪家航空公司的? A:China Southern Airline. 甲:中国南方航

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Stewardess, can you direct me to my seat? 服务员,你能把我的座位指给我吗? Certainly,may I see your boarding pass,please? 当然能,我可以看看您的登机牌吗? Where is 51-F? 51-F在哪儿? Go straight to the back, sir. 一

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

May I have a sick bag? 可以给我一个呕吐袋吗? You can find an airsickness bag in the seat pocket in front of you if you need one. 如果您需要的话,您前面的座背袋里有呕吐袋。 I feel like vomiting. 我想吐。 I probably

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Excuse me, where is Gate 10? 请问 10号登机门在哪儿? Get through the passport control and security check, then go straight on. 验完护照及安全检査后,往前直走。 What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris? 第

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Excuse me, where is Gate 10? 请问 10号登机门在哪儿? Get through the passport control and security check, then go straight on. 验完护照及安全检査后,往前直走。 What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris? 第

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 There aren't any direct flights. 没有直达航班了。 This one is ten pounds overweight. 这一件超重10磅。 Which gate should I board the plane? 我们在几号门登机? How long will it be delayed?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 There aren't any direct flights. 没有直达航班了。 This one is ten pounds overweight. 这一件超重10磅。 Which gate should I board the plane? 我们在几号门登机? How long will it be delayed?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A: Good day to you. How can we assist you today? 您好。今天我们能如何为您效劳呢? B: Hello, yes, can I do Bank-Insurance Link business here? 你好,是呀,我能在这里办理银保通业务吗? A: Yes, you can. The best way is

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

机场费 airport fee 国际机场 international airport 国内机场 domestic airport 机场候机楼 airport terminal 国际候机楼 international terminal 国际航班出港 international departure

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. Good morning! Welcome to our bank! 早上好,欢迎光临我们银行。 还能这样说: Good morning, so nice of you to come to our bank. Morning, it's nice to see you in our bank. 谚语: A good medicine tastes bitter. 良药苦口。 2.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Say Goodbye 道别 A: How time flies! Mr. Feng, I must say goodbye to you and all the friends present. 时间过得真快啊!冯先生,我不得不向你和在场的诸位道别了。 B: We'll be sorry to see you leave. Is there anything I can do

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

请翻译: 那我用信用卡吧。你们会从卡上扣钱吗? 答案 I'll use my credit card then. Are you charging my card? I'll use my credit card. 我用信用卡。 I'll pay cash. 我付现金。 I'll pay with cash/credit card/debit card. 我

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Inquiry of entry 入境咨询 Hello, Immigration Department. 您好,这里是入境处。 What can I do for you? 请问有什么可以帮您的吗? Hello. I am calling today to inquire the formalities of entry. 好的。请问您的国籍是什么?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

A: Excuse me. I am interested in getting a library card. B: Sure, let me give you an application. You can fill it out right here at the counter. A: OK, here it is. B: Let me take a look at this for you. May I have your driver's license, please? A: He

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

A:Hello, I'd like to open an account. 你好,我想开个帐户。 B:Which account would you like to open? 您想开什么样的帐户? A:I'd like to open a savings account. What's the interest rate now? 我想开个存款帐户。现在的利

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

Stark: whatcha reading? Platypus['pltɪpəs]鸭嘴兽. Rhodes: Nothing. Stark: Come on, sour[saʊr]酸味的 patch[ptʃ]吵架. Dont be mad. Rhodes:I told you Im not mad Im indifferent [ɪnˈdɪfərənt】无关紧要的. Okay? Stark: I said I w

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音