当你在国外工作或旅行搭乘飞机时,有没有因为看不懂机场里英文指示牌,或是无法用英文和工作人员沟通而担心呢? 要知道值机、安检、登机、过海关每个步骤都涉及到相关的英文表达。如

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

在TED南加州大学演讲中,商科教授大卫罗根谈论了在学校,在工作地点甚至在驾照办理处,人们自然形成的五种不同的部落。如果理解了我们共享的部落倾向,我们能互相帮助使我们成为更好

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

机场费 airport fee 国际机场 international airport 国内机场 domestic airport 机场候机楼 airport terminal 国际候机楼 international terminal 国际航班出港 international departure 国内航班出站 domestic departure 卫星楼

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

机场费 airport fee 国际机场 international airport 国内机场 domestic airport 机场候机楼 airport terminal 国际候机楼 international terminal 国际航班出港 international departure 国内航班出站 domestic departure 卫星楼

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Finding your Boarding Gate. 找登机门 登机 A: What boarding gate is it? 登机门几号来着? B: I dont know, lets check the screen. 不知道,我们看一下荧幕吧。 A: Whats our flight number? 我们班机几号? B: BA168 英航168

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

经典句型:I'd like to return this. 我要退货。 A:I'd like to return this. 甲:我要退货。 B:Could you please tell me the reason? 乙:能告诉我原因吗? A:The suit doesn't fit me well. 甲:这套衣服我穿着不合身。 经典句型

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

A: Hello, is this the right window for reporting losses? Unfortunately, I lost my Bank Book this morning. I'm so forgetful; I had it on the bus when I was checking my bag. I must have put it down on the seat and never picked it up again! 你好,这是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Part 3 Conversations 第三部分 会话练习 1.I'd like to check in. 1.我要办理住宿登记。(已预约住宿) Reception: Good afternoon. May I help you? 接待员:午安。我能为您效劳吗? Steve: Yes. I made a reservation and I'

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语

1. Q: What does the woman mean? A. She does not agree with Jack. B. Jacks performance is disappointing. C. Most people will find basketball boring. D. She shares Jack's opinion. 2. Q: What do we learn from this conversation? A. The man went to a wron

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

I've seen the movie before. 这部电影我看过了 Cut me some slack. 别这样 I've been gone for a while 我不在那么长时间 and apparently I missed the cinematic genius that is Zac Galifinak...is? 很明显我错过了这部天才之作,主

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Donated organs will have priority when it comes to boarding airplanes at all civil airports in China, according to a regulation released by the Civil Aviation Administration of China recently. 根据中国民航局日前发布的一项规定,捐献器

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Would you prefer an aisle or window seat? 你喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的? prefer 更喜欢;宁愿 I prefer tea. 我更喜欢茶。 prefer A to B 比起B更喜欢A I prefer tea to coffee. 比起咖啡,我更喜欢茶。 aisle 过道

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

You need to be hospitalized.你需要住院。 A:I guess you should know that you need to be hospitalized. 我想你应该知道你需要住院。 B:Of course I know. 我当然知道。 A:Now you can go to the in-patient department to go through the

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

81 Can I stop over on the way? 我在中途可以停吗? 82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please? 请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗? 83 Are there any discoun

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Did you receive a message of this delay? 你得到延期的消息吗? Can you call me if the flight is delayed? 班机若是延期,你可以通知我吗? I'll come back without delay. 班机不迟误我就会回来。 What is the Gate number? 几

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

A:May I help you? 先生,请问有什么能帮您的吗? B:I'd like to withdraw some money. 我想取一些钱。 A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw. 请填写一份单据,写上确切的数目。 B:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

A:Can I help you, sir? 我有什么能帮您的,先生? B:Uh, yes. I'm going to the States and I need some traveler's checks. 是的,我准备去美国,然后需要一些旅行支票。 A:All right. How much do you need? 好的,你需要

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

Bank can provide various collection services both inside and outside the country. Upon receiving, the fund can be transferred to foreign exchange deposit, or be withdrawn in cash or be remitted abroad in line with the regulations. If you want to

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

CheckingOut 办理退房 Evan checks out at the counter with Mrs. Van Helsing. 艾凡在柜台向凡?赫尔辛太太办理退房。 E:Mrs. Van Helsing, we're ready to check out now. 艾凡:凡?赫尔辛太太,我们现在准备好要退房了。

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(3320) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通