Thank you for flying with Skyway Airlines. 感谢您乘坐航路 航空 公司的航班。 May I see your ticket, please? 能看看您的机票吗? 798. My shoulder bag is carry-on luggage. 我的挎包是随身行李。 799. Boarding will begin in about 30 minutes. 大约三十分钟后

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

我在这儿订了房,我叫 ... I have a reservation here, may name is ... 你以什么名字订的房? What name is the booking for? 早上好,我想办理住房手续。 Good morning, I'd like to check in. 你有证件吗? Have you got any

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

商业英语教程 English For Business 第二十五课: 机场送行 Lesson 25: At the Airport 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听由澳大利亚澳洲广播电台和维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心AMES 联合为您编播制作的《商

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

英语口语王 想说就说(五)19

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(五)

雪莉有点中年发福,于是想去健身房做点运动,该怎么办理健身卡呢,你知道吗?雪莉是怎么做的呢?一起往下看。 Listen Read Learn Clerk: Good afternoon, madam. How can I help you? Shirley: Well, I am a bit out of shape. I'm thinking about getting some exerci

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

本杰明来到派出所。他的身份证丢了,得重新办一张新的。先登记,然后照相,最后一个星期后来拿新身份证,一切就这么简单。 Listen Read Learn Police officer: Good morning, sir. May I help you? Benjamin: Good morning. I need a new identification card. Police

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Can I carry this bag on?/Can I take this on board? /Can I hand-carry this? 我可以带这个登机吗? Ground staff: Yes, that would be fine. 可以,没问题。 No. You need to check it in. 不行,你必须托运。 随身行李的英语怎么说

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

A: After you've thought it over, get back to me and we can go ahead. 您仔细考虑过后,回来找我,我们就可以进行下去了。 B: Xiao Ping, if I do decide to go ahead, how will the interest if I exceed be counted? 小平,如果我确实

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: After you've thought it over, get back to me and we can go ahead. 您仔细考虑过后,回来找我,我们就可以进行下去了。 B: Xiao Ping, if I do decide to go ahead, how will the interest if I exceed be counted? 小平,如果我确实

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello,there. Welcome,and what can we assist you with? 您好。欢迎光临,我们有什么可以帮助您的? B: Good morning. I have a Bill of Exchange against Bank Acceptance here. I'd like to discount it. Is that possible here? 早上好。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome to IBJ. Can I help you? 欢迎光临IBJ银行。我能帮助您什么吗? B: Yes,please. I'm here for an International Settlement. Our company has to effect payment, and it needs to be done today. Here's the advice?slip for the payment. 是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon,Mr Meng! It's nice to see you today. It's been a while, hasn't it? 下午好,孟先生!很高兴见到您。已经有好一阵子了没有见您了,是吧? B: Hello, Xiao Ping. Yes, it has. I've been in Saudi Arabia for the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Inquiry of entry 入境咨询 A:Hello, Immigration Department. What can I do for you? 您好,这里是入境处。请问有什么可以帮您的吗? B:Hello. I am calling today to inquire the formalities of entry. 好的。请问您的国籍是什么

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

First US Face Recognition Terminal Opens at Atlanta Airport A United States airport has become the first in the nation to permit passengers to use facial recognition technology to get on flights. 美国一个机场成为全美首个允许乘客使用人

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Lesson 11 Have You Ever Taken A Vacation At Christmas? 你在圣诞节度过假吗 I like this story.It makes me nervous.I hate to travel. 我喜欢这个报道。它使我紧张。我讨厌旅行。 Have you ever taken a vacation at Christmas? 你在圣

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

第一句:I'd like to speak to the ticket reservation department. 我要接通电话。 A: Hello. I'd like to speak to the ticket researvation department. 你好。我要接通订票部。 B: Just a minute, please. 请稍等。 A: I'd like to book

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Stewardess! 乘务员! B: Yes, Miss? 是的,小姐? A: May I have a magazine or newspaper, please? 可以给我一份杂志或报纸吗? B: What kind of magazine would you like? Fashion or sports? 您喜欢哪一种杂志,时尚的还是体

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Welcome to Lincoln Bank. What can we do for you today? 欢迎光临Lincoln银行。今天我们可以为您做些什么呢? B: Hello. I called earlier in the week and spoke to someone in the personal loans department about an overseas study loan

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A:Good morning, may I help you? 早上好,请问有什么可以帮您? B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company. 你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。 A:Please fill out this form, please. 请您填一下

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话