Anna:hello. Where are you headed today? Landon:I'm off to Barcelona for a week. A:do you have your passport with you? L:yes, here you go. I don't need a visa to go to Spain, do I? A:fortunately for you, you don't. Next time, if you have any questions

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

A:Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today? 早晨好,欢迎来到美国银行,我能为你做点什么? B:Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. Its urgent. 你好,我需要将钱转到另一个账号

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

动词词组主要分两种: 1. 第一种:普通动词+介词的短语,重音放在动词上 比如: Look at Look at the cat. 看看那只猫。 Wait for Please wait for me. 拜托等等我。 理解要点: 1. 这是动词的用法,具体来

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Where can we draw back the duties paid? 我们在哪可以取回税款? By the way, Where can we draw back the duties paid? 顺便问一下,我们在哪可以取回税款? At any customs of the European Union Countries. 在欧盟国家的任意一

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Yes? 什么事? It's my stomach. I haven't felt this awful since we saw that Ronald Reagan film. 我的胃很不舒服。自从看过罗纳德里根的那部电影后,我还从来没这么难受过。 I'll see if I can find some Dramamine. Captai

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Will the flight leave on time? 本班机会准时起飞吗? Our plane will take off soon. 飞机很快就要起飞了。 Will the flight take off on time? 航班会准时起飞吗? Please check a monitor for departure time. 请在电视屏幕上查

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Will the flight leave on time? 本班机会准时起飞吗? Our plane will take off soon. 飞机很快就要起飞了。 Will the flight take off on time? 航班会准时起飞吗? Please check a monitor for departure time. 请在电视屏幕上查

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A: Mr Ludlow,Hello. It's good to see you again. What can we do for you today? Ludlow先生,您好。很高兴再次见到您。我们今天能为您做些什么呢? B: Hello, I'm sorry it's been such a long time. I've been away on business. I'd l

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Mr Edgar, hello again. May I introduce Zhu Fengwei, your new Personal Manager? Edgar先生,您好。请允许我介绍朱锋伟,您新的私人经理。 C: Nice to meet you, Mr Edgar. 很高兴见到您,Edgar先生。 B: The same to you, Mr

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: It's Mrs Bardot, isn't it? 您是Bardot夫人,是吧? B: Yes, it is. But I'm afraid we haven't met before. 是的,我是。可是,恐怕我们以前没有见过。 A: I'm Greg Wu,Head of Consultancy. I see that you'd like a credit check do

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Tina Li, Financial Planner, how may I be of service? 我是Tina Li,理财规划师,我能如何为您效劳? B: Hello,Tina. An acquaintance of mine has just told me that your bank has started a new Personal Wealth Management Service. Is that

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello there, Sir. I've dealt with you before, haven't I? 您好,先生。我以前为您办理过业务,是吧? B: You remember me! Yes, I'm with Li Wang Enterprises; I'm the Accountant Peters. 你还记得我!是的,我是李旺实业公司

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Where is D.B. Cooper? Who is D.B. Cooper really? Is he still alive? Did he spend the stolen $200,000? Did his parachute fail to open? No one knows the answers, except D.B. Cooper. On Nov. 24, 1971, an airline passenger later identified as D.B. Cooper

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Thousands of Brits are so worried about losing their access to the European Union that they're lining up for passports from other countries in the bloc. 日前,由于成千上万的英国人担心自己无法自由出入欧盟国家,所以他们排

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

-To Beijing live and speak to the Chancellor himself. And Chancellor, forgive me, we've talked first of all about these visa restrictions being lifted. The reason I'm doing so is that I suppose in a way you are giving a message out there that the Bri

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Part One Xiao Gao is atthe airport checking in. Jingjing plays the part of the airline employee 小高正在机场办理登机. 京晶扮演航空公司职员 JJ:Hello, sir! Where are you flying today? 京晶:您好,先生,您此行飞往何处?

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Please fill out this customs form before you arrive. 在抵达前请填好这张海关申报单。 I made a mistake.May I have another customs form? 我写错了,可以另外给我海关申报单吗? Do we fill out this form individually? 申报单

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

A:May I help you? 我能帮你什么? B:I'd like to cash this check, please. 我想把这张支票兑现。 A:Do you have an account with us? 请问,您在我方银行有账户吗? B:Yeah. Here's my identification card. 是的。这是我

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

MayIseeyourticketandpassport,please? 看一下您的机票和护照好吗? 例句: A:MayIseeyourticketandpassport,please? 看一下您的机票和护照好吗? B:Sure.Hereyouare. 当然可以!给您。 A:Anyluggage? 有行李吗? B:Justthis

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

9. What do you have in your list? 清单上都有什么? 还能这样说: What's on your list? What things do you list? 应用解析: be struck off the list 被除名; dean's list 优等生名单; enter the lists 挑战;参加竞赛,辩论

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇