金融口语实战会话 第8期:办理银行业务 柜台取款
时间:2019-02-27 作者:英语课 分类:金融口语实战会话
英语课
A:May I help you?
先生,请问有什么能帮您的吗?
B:I'd like to withdraw some money.
我想取一些钱。
A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.
请填写一份单据,写上确切的数目。
B:All right. And here's my bankbook. Is that all?
好了,这是我的银行存折。这些就可以了吗?
A:Your ID card, please.
还需要您的身份证
B:Oh, yes. Here it is.
哦,是的,给你。
A:Do you want large ones or small ones?
你想要大额的还是小面值的?
B:Four in hundred, one in ten, please.
4张一百的,1张十块的。
A:Wait a minute, please. Here's the cash.
请稍等。现金给您。
B:By the way, I'd like to change some U.S. dollars to pounds and I want to know today's exchange rate.
另外我想用美元换一些英镑,请问今天的汇率是多少?
A:Well, sir. According to today's exchange rate, every pound in cash is equivalent 1 to 1.89 U.S. dollars. How much would you like to change?
先生,根据今天的汇率,1英镑兑换1.89美元。你想换多少?
B:I want 100 pounds. And here are 189 U.S. dollars.
我想换100英镑。这是189美元。
A:OK. And here's your money.
好的,给您换好了。
B:Thank you. And goodbye.
谢谢,再见。
A:Goodbye.
再见。
adj.(to)相等的,等价的;n.相等物,等值物
- Nodding your head is equivalent to saying "yes".点头就等于说“赞同”。
- You will receive the full equivalent of your money.你将收到与你的款项价值完全同等的物品。