时间:2018-12-02 作者:英语课 分类:金融口语实战会话


英语课

   A:Good moming, sir. What can I do for you?


  早上好先生,有什么需要帮助的吗?
  B:Good moming. I would like to open a new account. I want to deposit 500 dollars.
  早上好,我想开一个新账户,然后存500块钱。
  A:Very good, sir. What kind would you like?
  好的,先生,你想要什么类型的账户呢?
  B:Could you tell me how many kinds there are in your bank?
  你能告诉我一共有多少种账户类型吗?
  A:Besides the checking account, there's a monthly savings 1 account and a daily interest account.
  除了支票账户,还有月度计息账户和按天计息帐户。
  B:Oh, I think I'd like to take the monthly savings account then.
  哦,我想要一个月度计息账户。
  A:Would you fill out this form?
  能先填写以下这个表格吗?
  B:OK. Here you are.
  好的。给你。
  A:All right. And here's your deposit book.
  好了。这是您的存折。
  B:Thank you. Goodbye.
  谢谢,再见。
  A:Goodbye.
  再见。
  生词:
  1. open an account 开账户
  2.deposit vt. 存钱
  deposit and withdraw 存钱和取款
  3.monthly adv. 按月计算的,月度的
  The lunar calendar wad invented according to monthly ebb 2 and flow of the tide flows
  农历是根据潮涨潮落的规律制定的。
  4. besides prep. 除了(还)
  Besides the violin, Tom also played the piona.
  除了小提琴,汤姆还弹钢琴。
  except prep. 除了(不)
  Tom plays all the instruments except the violin.
  汤姆会弹所有的乐器,但不弹小提琴。

1 savings
n.存款,储蓄
  • I can't afford the vacation,for it would eat up my savings.我度不起假,那样会把我的积蓄用光的。
  • By this time he had used up all his savings.到这时,他的存款已全部用完。
2 ebb
vi.衰退,减退;n.处于低潮,处于衰退状态
  • The flood and ebb tides alternates with each other.涨潮和落潮交替更迭。
  • They swam till the tide began to ebb.他们一直游到开始退潮。
标签: 金融 口语
学英语单词