时间:2019-01-23 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通


英语课

   Say Goodbye


  道别
  A: How time flies! Mr. Feng, I must say goodbye to you and all the friends present.
  时间过得真快啊!冯先生,我不得不向你和在场的诸位道别了。
  B: We'll be sorry to see you leave. Is there anything I can do for you before your departure 1?
  你要走了,我们很舍不得。在启程之前还有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
  A: No, thank you for all the trouble you have taken. You and the other have been very considerate 2 and helpful.
  没有了。连日来给你们添了许多麻烦,太感谢了。你和其他诸位考虑的很周到,帮了我很大的忙。
  B: Don't mention it. It's a pleasure to help you, Mr. Brown.
  别这么说,布朗先生,能够帮助你,我们感到很高兴。
  C: Here is your plane ticket, Mr. Brown. The plane will take off at 9: 30 tomorrow morning.
  布朗先生,这是你的机票。飞机在明天上午9:30 起飞。
  A: Thank you. What time should I check in?
  谢谢。我该什么时候办理登记手续?
  C: I suppose you'll have to be at the airport by 8: 30 at the latest so as to go through customs 3 and other before the plane takes off.
  我想最迟得在8:30以前到达机场,以便在飞机起飞前能办理海关和其他手续。
  A: How long will it take from the hotel to the airport that time of day?
  上午那会儿从宾馆到机场要多久?
  C: An hour or so. Don't worry. Just have your things packed up and wait in the room. I'll come to hotel to pick you up around 7: 30.
  大概一个小时。不用担心,你把行李整理好,在房间里等我。我7:30 左右开车到宾馆接你。
  A: That's perfectly 4 all right. I'll be ready.
  太好了,我会准备好的。
  B: Well, it's getting late. I think you'd better have a good rest tonight. You'll be having a tiring journey tomorrow.
  好吧,时间不早了。我想你今晚要好好休息,明天的旅程一定会很辛苦的。
  1. “check in ”意为“登记,报到”。但是在不同的语境,翻译有所不同。在上文中具体指“办理登记手续”。
  eg. Passengers should check in for flight BA125 to Berlin.
  去柏林的英航125航班旅客请办理登记手续。
  eg. Where do I check in my code 5?
  我该把代码检入到哪里?
  eg. Merge 6 down the latest from the work branch, and check in your code.
  从工作分支中取得并合并最新的代码,然后检入你的代码。
  2. pack up 整理;把……打包
  eg. Pack up your family and move to a less stressful environment.
  带上你的家人搬去一个压力小的环境当中。
  eg. Once you've managed to pack up your home, try to celebrate this new stage in your life. Call a friend.
  如果准备整理屋子,就试着为自己新的生活庆祝。
  eg. Lets pack up and start at once.
  让我们整理好行李立刻出发。

n.离开,起程;背离,违反
  • Do you know what lies behind her sudden departure for London?你知道她突然去伦敦的原因吗?
  • She took over his work after his departure.他离开以后,她接替了他的工作。
adj.考虑周到的;体谅的,替…着想的
  • It was very considerate of you to send me a postcard.你想得真周到,寄给我明信片。
  • He is always considerate to old people.他对老人一向体贴入微。
n.海关,关税
  • The customs officials turned the man over to the French police.海关官员把那个人移交给了法国警察。
  • They are collecting customs.他们正在收缴关税。
adv.完美地,无可非议地,彻底地
  • The witnesses were each perfectly certain of what they said.证人们个个对自己所说的话十分肯定。
  • Everything that we're doing is all perfectly above board.我们做的每件事情都是光明正大的。
n.代码,代号,密码;法典,法规,规划
  • What's the code for Tianjin?天津的代号是多少?
  • Remember to use postal code.勿忘使用邮政编码。
v.(使)结合,(使)合并,(使)合为一体
  • I can merge my two small businesses into a large one.我可以将我的两家小商店合并为一家大商行。
  • The directors have decided to merge the two small firms together.董事们已决定把这两家小商号归并起来。
标签: 外贸口语
学英语单词